Honored Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

@dex wrote:

@ECBG @You look really nice in that poncho.I love the necklace too.Sorry you have the UTI infection.

Did you buy the necklace at Q many years back when they sold Ross Simons?I feel that I remember Lisa Robertson presenting it.

@dex Hey Girl!  I felt much better the morning after I took the first medicine dose.  I knew what was coming on and that's why I didn't wait to go to my regular doctor.

The necklace is the first one I picked up as I became interested in resin necklaces.  This one is acrylic and came from 2 on Crescent, Biltmore Village, thank you!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@dex Funny that you and I talked about my necklace this morning.  I have had a "booger of a time" storing them and trying to tell them apart.  

The only thing I could even think of was using those sheer drawstring bags like you might give favors in.  I really couldn't see what was in there, and I was hesitant about zip locks with lack of air flow.

Just found this!  Sunglass storage!  (Can't believe ANYONE has this many)!

It doesn't have to "sit up", the back props it up.  I'll keep it inside, on top of the folded items in my antique pine chest in the bedroom!!!

Honored Contributor

@ECBG @That looks like a perfect solution.I agree who has that many sunglasses unless they are buying the lower priced type.I have one pair of expensive glasses and that is it.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yikes I fell asleep on the couch! LOL

493BAA32-A440-43C2-8D7C-FE8F153AA8B2.jpegIt was a little chilly this morning so this is the only piece I own with French Terry. I don't do athleisure and I don't think it lays right but I do like the woven cotton sleeves. It's Kate & Mallory and the jeans are Oso casual

Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

@ECBG @That looks like a perfect solution.I agree who has that many sunglasses unless they are buying the lower priced type.I have one pair of expensive glasses and that is it.

@dex Actually, I've seen bloggers who show how to organise closets using their own, and they do have that many, LOL!  

My sunglasses stay in the car unless I'm walking from store to store in the heat!!!  Other, I'm just dashing in!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo @dex @wilma @MickD @cherry @Shanus 

@AmericanBulldogMom @Nonametoday  and Cheerleaders,  

I'm in our spring poncho in navy and periwinkle,  our denim shirt, hand made bracelets,  Biltmore Village, and silver with brass artisan necklace and er's. 

20200310_084727.jpg

20200310_084748.jpg

Honored Contributor

@ECBG   Love the poncho but crazy about the jewelry.  I am noticing that new jewelry is going bigger instead of tiny this year.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@dex Funny that you and I talked about my necklace this morning.  I have had a "booger of a time" storing them and trying to tell them apart.  

The only thing I could even think of was using those sheer drawstring bags like you might give favors in.  I really couldn't see what was in there, and I was hesitant about zip locks with lack of air flow.

Just found this!  Sunglass storage!  (Can't believe ANYONE has this many)!

It doesn't have to "sit up", the back props it up.  I'll keep it inside, on top of the folded items in my antique pine chest in the bedroom!!!

@ECBG   I have quite a few.  But I don't think I could fill it.  

Honored Contributor

@ECBG @Love the outfit and the necklace.You have a good jewelry collection!

Honored Contributor

@Nonametoday They're stackable.  The lid is folded to hold it up, but goes flat.Smiley Happy