Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

School spirit tee

RL turtleneck

Driftwood jeans

Penelope Chilvers boots

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono 

I generally don't like short sleeves but the sleeve length on your short-sleeve turtlenecks are perfect! Are they mostly Ralph Lauren and LL Bean?

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo 

Most of my fun colored ones are from several years ago- Land's End.

I bought three last year from Target in black, white and maroon.

Ralph Lauren has a few this season- I bought the maroon, a pinky peach, and navy paisley.  I "collect" them when I see them because they are hard to find.

I can wear the other turtlenecks as is, but in RL when I get a small, it's SUPER clingy and works best as a layering piece.  I don't want students to see blood moving through my veins, lol.  

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo @lolakimono @AmericanBulldogMom @cherry @I am still oxox @Shanus @Icegoddess and Cheerleaders,

ForLunch today with my friend from NY. in the next little town where Kelly McGillis lives (Top Gun).

Oatmeal sweater from our last year's collection, black wool vest Eileen Fisher, black leather er's boutique, Marni necklace, Real Real.

20200125_111038.jpg

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@Andreatoo 

Most of my fun colored ones are from several years ago- Land's End.

I bought three last year from Target in black, white and maroon.

Ralph Lauren has a few this season- I bought the maroon, a pinky peach, and navy paisley.  I "collect" them when I see them because they are hard to find.

I can wear the other turtlenecks as is, but in RL when I get a small, it's SUPER clingy and works best as a layering piece.  I don't want students to see blood moving through my veins, lol.  

@lolakimono 

I know exactly what you mean by collecting! LOL I was just in Nordstrom rack and they had my Halogen sleeveless tee, with the perfect neckline, in every color but I'm pretty sure I got them all already?! I don't recall purchasing the blush nor the white but I'm gonna have to check

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono 

How about a blush trenchcoat?!

9203E76F-CCD5-44E8-B37C-40EE3B385DB1.jpeg745-035 Shop HQ 100% cotton

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo 

Thank you, but I steer clear of the double breasted and I have more coats than I need!

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo @lolakimono @AmericanBulldogMom @AmericanBulldogMom @cherry @I am still oxox @Icegoddess and cheerleaders!

WISH all of you had been with my friend and I.  We had an amazing time!  We drove 20 minutes), ate, shopped, and talked six and a half hours, lol!!!

I got the cutest vest from Habitat! Deep gray collar with a dark gray strip down the front.  Cute large square buttons!  My friend got the last.  it was her size!