Honored Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

@ECBG  Got a really pretty poncho from Talbot's sale (took a while to get here). It's cable knit with little belt side enclosures and a turtle neck. Dark olive. LOVE it. I have to walk every day and when it's too cold I walk the mall. This will be perfect, then outdoors in spring. And it's got pockets!

I also got the prettiest blouse. Black/white polka dots with a black string tie and pearl buttons. LOVE it, too! I did all right. I'm not sure if you work at Talbot's or the outlet Talbot's.

Then a gorgois bag from Sundance that I had no right buying when I should be concentrating on others. But hey, a girl has needs. And when there's a sale at Sundance, one must jump on it, right?

Respected Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

Yesterday-

Sundance thermal tee

LLB fleece lined sweatshirt

CP necklace + Marc Jacobs "catmeo" pendant

LLB Signature jeans

Old Gringo boots

Love these colors! @lolakimono 

Respected Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftknR1gf9qw

Oh well...warming up again....

Me 6.jpg

Indigo Thread Co blouse and Marc Bouwer moto trousers

That looks like a logo top, @Andreatoo 

Respected Contributor

So sorry about your foot.  Take care of yourself.

@ECBG 

Honored Contributor

@Hippiified wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftknR1gf9qw

Oh well...warming up again....

Me 6.jpg

Indigo Thread Co blouse and Marc Bouwer moto trousers

That looks like a logo top, @Andreatoo 

I thought so, too, but I have the Logo top. That's not it. Mine doesn't have that extra ruffle mid-sleeve and it is really meant to wear 'out'. It has slit pockets. Just sayin'. (I did go in to check mine for sure, lol)

Honored Contributor

@Hippiified 

Indigo and Logo can be similar for sure. The difference is the price! LOL If this were a logo piece it would probably be lavish and about a hundred bucks.

I don't recall what I paid, it was a couple of years ago, but probably around 30 maybe 40

My issue with logo is that it's usually way too long for me

Honored Contributor

@Hippiified wrote:

So sorry about your foot.  Take care of yourself.

@ECBG 

@Hippiified Thank you Luv.  It's my DIL.

Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@ECBG  Got a really pretty poncho from Talbot's sale (took a while to get here). It's cable knit with little belt side enclosures and a turtle neck. Dark olive. LOVE it. I have to walk every day and when it's too cold I walk the mall. This will be perfect, then outdoors in spring. And it's got pockets!

I also got the prettiest blouse. Black/white polka dots with a black string tie and pearl buttons. LOVE it, too! I did all right. I'm not sure if you work at Talbot's or the outlet Talbot's.

Then a gorgois bag from Sundance that I had no right buying when I should be concentrating on others. But hey, a girl has needs. And when there's a sale at Sundance, one must jump on it, right?

@Judaline Sounds perfect for you.  I got the black hound's tooth with the black fringe and the red plaid one.  Retail wanted me, but at the outlet where I am, I'm REALLY with the "Dream Team" if there ever could be one!  I've also made a number of friends, some are retired, some not, also love that I get to see the items that don't have cashmere.  Although cashmere is a beautiful fabric, in this climate we rarely need it, and I would never pick up a lot of sweaters with that yarn.  We're an average 50 degrees here in the winter.

Trusted Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

Figure Skating.  I started as an adult. 

VERY impressive! @Icegoddess 

Honored Contributor

Today's casual look.  We got a little unexpected snow yesterday.  Started out with rain and then sleet showers which we were out in for lunch.  Streets were mostly clear though since the ground is still warm, but bridges and overpasses are a problem.  The gym didn't open until 10:00 this morning so I opted out.  Choir practice tonight.  Straight leg jeans and my first pair of BearPaws.

casual Look.jpg