LE turtleneck

Pendleton leather jacket

Betsey Johnson necklace & bracelet

Ralph Lauren jeans

Rockport booties

Honored Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

@lolakimono 

Copycat with the Ralph Lauren jeans! Lol I love the jewelry!

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono Very smart outfit!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@SandySparkles wrote:

@FLgardener 

Thank you. It took a lot for me to get up the courage to post that pic, but I thought it would fun. I am sure I will post more from time to time.😊 I love seeing the different styles of fashion here.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

You looked fabulous so I am looking forward to more of your pictures when you feel ready to post again.

Respected Contributor

Todays weather was a duplicate of yesterday with just a little peek of the sun for an hour or so. My BD hoodie was my "jacket" for the day. 

BD slouchy zip up hoodie, CD fleece lined top, NYDJ Barbara Bootcut jeans, Clarks Sashlin Sue booties.

5D2E100B-534B-4664-B6F5-7DED2C5913C1.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom What you're wearing looks SO soft!  Great choices for what works which everyone works to achieve!

Shadow has turned the corner with the pottying issue!  Lordy!  I thought we were completely ruined!  No accidents now.  He finally does whine a little at the door and we run like the dickens!!!  He's just now around one year.  We've crawled there slowly, believe me!!!

Rip is SOOO beautiful!

Respected Contributor

@ECBG Thank you! 😊

Wonderful to hear Shadow has turned the corner. Rip was a slow "bloomer" also. Lol! It wasn't until about 9 mo's old or so that one day we realized he was actually standing at the door to be let out. We did the same, high tailed it over there. 😂 That was his turning point. He's been perfect ever since. That light bulb finally went on. 💡 Now, he's a camel and will hold it forever sometimes. In the beginning, I always teased that he must've had a "squirrel bladder". 😋 Congrats on the potty breaking milestone!! 

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo @dex @lolakimono @SandySparkles 

@cherry  and Cheerleaders 

Fifty four with a cold breeze this morning. 

Retail's black jacket with anthracite buttons, our forest green sweater.  I'm wearing my sterling chains and the Silpada coin charm bracelet to brighten up the outfit so it isn't too dark since I've been wearing scarves the last few days. 

I WISH we could get blouses in prints as pretty as scarves!!!Smiley Happy

20191121_101204.jpg

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@Andreatoo @dex @lolakimono @SandySparkles 

@cherry  and Cheerleaders 

Fifty four with a cold breeze this morning. 

Retail's black jacket with anthracite buttons, our forest green sweater.  I'm wearing my sterling chains and the Silpada coin charm bracelet to brighten up the outfit so it isn't too dark since I've been wearing scarves the last few days. 

I WISH we could get blouses in prints as pretty as scarves!!!Smiley Happy

20191121_101204.jpg

You look very nicely out together...love it

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOQ-h-2pDDU

Me 16.jpg

Me 16 2.jpg

Vanessa Williams jacket, A New Day sleeveless tee, @AmericanBulldogMom 's new favorite: KFTK bootcut and your momma wears (Rothko) combat boots!

FYI VW is now with HSN so her clothing is no longer 'Made in America' . I guess that's the Q parent corporation influence......

Edited to add the belt! Tahari. ShopHQ had a good deal on a 3 pack...the other 2 are a black and dove gray.