Honored Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

@AmericanBulldogMom I'm just so relieved you're back and everything is going fine

@Andreatoo and I had just discussed again where you were.  So good to see you!Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@AmericanBulldogMom I'm just so relieved you're back and everything is going fine

@Andreatoo and I had just discussed again where you were.  So good to see you!Smiley Wink

@ECBG Ha! No worries, I am fine. Sometimes I get busy and sometimes I just really enjoy a break from things - including online/social media, etc. 😉 

Honored Contributor

@Caligurll

Thought you might like this jacket 744 - 363 on ShopHQ. I remember how much you liked the other denim jacket with the animal trim. This one is faux leather and denim 

744-363_00_swatch.jpeg.jpg

744-363.jpeg.jpg

Honored Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

Was about a month behind on this thread and just got caught up. (Been busy and was out of town a few weeks ago also.)

We have completely skipped fall and went straight to winter. In the last 2 wks we've had 3 decent sized snow falls. On Halloweeen we had a snow storm that brought 8 inches of snow. Monday brought 4-5 inches and tonight another 1-2 inches expected. Temps have been way below average too. Highs in the teens and lows in the single digits. Not a good start. My husband hunts and the ducks have a much thicker fat layer than what they normally do. Bad sign....😏🙈

Anyways.....BD blazer cardi, LR top, LF skinny's and Miz Mooz Shankara boots.

30F8BC9A-D8E1-4C06-97D6-A4B9771003DD.jpeg

Really missed your posts and happy you have returned.Your outfit looks cute and I think your hair is long enough to show now.It looks like it is growing in beautifully and curly...you look great.

sounds like you are in for a terribly snowy cold winter though.

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo @AmericanBulldogMom @dex @lolakimono 

@cherry @EdithEllenLily and Cheerleaders, 

Twenty six degrees, looking forward to 45 degrees today.  

This is one of my favorite sweaters from last year.  Black and white!  A favorite combination!  Etsy black enamel like er.

20191114_081836.jpg

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@Andreatoo @AmericanBulldogMom @dex @lolakimono 

@cherry @EdithEllenLily and Cheerleaders, 

Twenty six degrees, looking forward to 45 degrees today.  

This is one of my favorite sweaters from last year.  Black and white!  A favorite combination!  Etsy black enamel like er.

20191114_081836.jpg

Really nice sweater...you should be warm and toasty for your chilly day.Is the shop getting really busy now?

Honored Contributor

@ECBG 

I like that sweater too!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nr-F93iveo4

still waiting for some cooler weather! Supposed to go into the 70s for the weekend and the beginning of next week.... (I love my fall/winter wear)

Me 11.jpg

Madewell sleeveless vneck tee, Marla Wynn duster, and TR Echo bootcut

I have this duster and a couple of her layering tanks and while they're perfectly nice I'm not getting the superior quality we hear so much about....

Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Caligurll

Thought you might like this jacket 744 - 363 on ShopHQ. I remember how much you liked the other denim jacket with the animal trim. This one is faux leather and denim 

744-363_00_swatch.jpeg.jpg

744-363.jpeg.jpg

@Andreatoo   Thanks, it's very cute, but I am expecting delivery of this Levi hoodie from Nordstrom today. But I will take a look at it too!

Honored Contributor

@Caligurll 

did you end up getting the other one you liked? The blue denim with the animal collar and cuffs?

Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Caligurll 

did you end up getting the other one you liked? The blue denim with the animal collar and cuffs?

@Andreatoo  No, I didn't get that one.  I think I'll get more use out of a hoodie.  I really am trying not to buy any more clothing this year, I have way too much for my lifestyle!  I found a really cute pair of Marrakech leggings (snow leopard print) at Sam's Club a few days ago and I really think that will be it (after, or if, the pjs I ordered six days ago from QVC ever get shipped).