Esteemed Contributor

Re: Oufit of the day, if you dare!

@SharkE

Wow!  That's a pretty rigorous routine...I doubt I could pull it off.  Are you petite?   You looked it.

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo

It almost has an art deco vibe.

My young friend (30ish) has an event every year where she puts "festive attire required" on the invite...she likes to see her friends "step up their game a little."  She's finding out that "festive attire" has different meanings to people lol.  It's fun, though, and I look forward to it.

Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono is MIA.  This thread is the second generation of your Resolutions thread, which I still miss...hope to see some of your outfits now and then, woman!

Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF

Check out the AMS thread and you'll see what I've been up to. Cat SurprisedCat Sad

Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF wrote:

@SharkE

Wow!  That's a pretty rigorous routine...I doubt I could pull it off.  Are you petite?   You looked it.

@MacDUFF  5'4-5'5 somewhere in there depending on shoes. LOL  I used to be real fat and my knees gave out I lost 50 pds and want to keep my legs strong for as long as possible don't want a knee/hip replacement. I cut down on the food and took up an exercise that didn't require standing like on a treadmill. Recumbent you sit on your butt and work your legs, knees. My butt is flat as a pancake LOL I got great legs !

LOL 

I want to avoid the wheelchair and cane for as long as possible. LOL

Walmart is full of folks younger then me weighing 300 pds and in electric cars. I don't want that for me and hubbo won't push me around he said.

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@MacDUFF

Check out the AMS thread and you'll see what I've been up to. Cat SurprisedCat Sad

@lolakimono

AMS? 

Take a moment and post your picture. It would be much appreciated

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

20170521_133606.jpg

Apparently I've figured it out but it's way too big!

Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono

Oh, Lola!  You really have a lot on your plate...it sounds overwhelming and I'm sorry to hear it.  My thoughts and prayers are with you, your BF and his family, and your Mom.  Please come around and post now and then when you are on the other side of all these crises.  

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE

I don't know what the official height is for petite, but, to me, 5'4" is petite...I always wanted to be petite.  I hear you about wanting to be upright and strong for as long as possible, so I applaud your efforts!