Honored Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

[ Edited ]

@Andreatoo. I froze my "tail off" as the saying goes. We finally climbed to 41 degrees at 7pm!
I'm sure @AmericanBulldogMom  is much colder.

We had some things come in for the new set to be put out at the end of the month.  There was a beautiful deep periwinkle shrug.  When I saw the color through the plastic bundle, I said "that's MINE!!!!!".  I pulled it out, ruffles at the elbow.  I just don't care for that.  Period.  I guess I'll wear the floral blouse that goes with it with white since periwinkle is the main part of the print.Smiley Sad

Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo   The two blazers you mentioned....might they be the Diane Gillman TS from last week?  I ordered the black.  I am sitting in over 80 degree weather and it has never kept me from putting on a blazer with my jeans Woman Wink.  Most places are like meat lockers anyways......

BTW mine came yesterday and I like it.  I probably could have gone down a size, but I will never button it, just loose and open. Woman Wink  I don't want to look like Miami Vice.......even though....... I loved that look......Woman LOL

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs 

Yep! lol I got the navy and the ivory! I'm really looking forward to getting them!

DG2 runs generously so I took that into consideration when ordering

These guys are a lot of fun!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iAYhQsQhSY  Enjoy

Me 6.jpg

A New Day twisted hem tee (target) takes the guess work out of the halftuck! and Hudson signature bootcut.

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@tends2dogs 

Yep! lol I got the navy and the ivory! I'm really looking forward to getting them!

DG2 runs generously so I took that into consideration when ordering

These guys are a lot of fun!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iAYhQsQhSY  Enjoy

Me 6.jpg

A New Day twisted hem tee (target) takes the guess work out of the halftuck! and Hudson signature bootcut.

@Andreatoo Ooooooo!  Love a pretty floral ESPECIALLY on black!!!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo @AmericanBulldogMom  and Ladies, 

I had a lovely day today, well for the most part.  I met a friend for lunch I had lost track of after I had encouraged her to teach.  I met her while I was teaching her son, would make him come to school (or I would go get him, of course she was home) and made him my teacher's assistant his senior year so I could make sure he graduated.  He ended up spending five years as a marine and now he's the assistant captain of our city's fire department!  I'm so proud of him!!!  He's almost 40 now and has a little blonde son.  His mom lost my number and it surfaced in a drawer the week after I had been thinking of her.  I have always been highly intuitive.Smiley Happy

I ran errands the rest of the day and of course did the "grocery store" waltz (don't we all!!!).Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Cold but at least the sun was out again so it makes it “feel” warmer.

Sorry, but today is another of the popular BD hoodie that’s the same as I posted a few days earlier, but todays is in the sea glass color. This is the only reason I’m posting what is really a repeat, just for anyone who was interested in this color can see it on (it’s been is still is sold out). LF silky denim curve jeans (most recent TSV of hers) and DM Persephone boots.

FC457B29-F716-4CB7-B232-27852FCAAC77.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Oh my!  We have a pup that has decided he doesn't want to go in his create at night.  Instead Shadow goes under any chair and hides!  He's now approaching too much weight for my back.

Until the potty training gets a little better, there won't be a dog bed in our room!  

Respected Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

Oh my!  We have a pup that has decided he doesn't want to go in his create at night.  Instead Shadow goes under any chair and hides!  He's now approaching too much weight for my back.

Until the potty training gets a little better, there won't be a dog bed in our room!  

@ECBG  Let game time and the battle of wills begin. Lol

Honored Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@ECBG  Let game time and the battle of wills begin. Lol

Awww..........maybe he's claustrophobic. (like me) I couldn't do that to him. I would barricade him in the kitchen instead. (that's what we used to do) I hate to see anything in a cage. I know, everybody is using them today and that a lot of dogs like them. Guess I'm being empathetic. 

Honored Contributor

FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZCE4g-EQhI

Me 7.jpg

Massimo (target) sweater tunic and Oso crops.