Honored Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

It was a beautiful day in the 70s 

20190215_094453.jpg

Logo top and yummie slim straight jeans

Trusted Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

In all honesty I thought the 80s sucked when it came to music! Movies are another story entirely.

But this song is my guilty pleasure https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNKVyoG-AUk

Me 15.jpg

Laurie Felt woven wrap blouse, BR Sloans and Jambu

@Andreatoo 

I like this outfit and the colors!  You look very pretty.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Cold (of course) but at least the sun was out again.

Halston essentials top, Silver Tuesday jeans, VC booties. (BD cozychic zip up hoodie also.)

F90D5C95-1063-4012-868A-02D28E6FF74F.jpeg

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Andreatoo @AmericanBulldogMom and Ladies!

This is one of our sweaters you haven't seen in gray.  I loved this style and got it in several other colors.  The scarf is from Dillards.  It had hand crueling in burgandy and some in orange by Banaris in wool.  I just keep the orange side behind me!  I loved the many fabrics and textures.

Shadow had a wonderful second check up.  When the tech took him back, DH heard another tech yell "NO fair!" and he saw all of the techs rush over to Shadow before the door closed.  What a "hug muffin"!!!Smiley Happy

DSCN0990.JPG

DSCN0992.JPG

Honored Contributor

@ECBG 

Beautiful scarf!

@AmericanBulldogMom  @San Antonio Gal 

The Hudson Beth baby boot is on sale at Nordstrom Rack for only $70! The regular price is $189. It has an 8-inch rise and they are 31 and 1/2 inches long. At the moment they still have all sizes

Honored Contributor

@ECBG   I snitched your mac and cheese recipe and sent it to my prayer chain ladies. Lent will come creeping up very soon. It is nice to have a new recipe, for the meatless days. I am also going to make it for our scripture potluck, next month

I am not a cheese fan ,but ,it really sounds good. I sent your entire note ,because, I just thought it was so cute..they know it didn't come from me, I don't have any grands ( I didn't include your nic out of respect for your privacy)  Thank you  Heart

Respected Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@ECBG 

Beautiful scarf!

@AmericanBulldogMom  @San Antonio Gal 

The Hudson Beth baby boot is on sale at Nordstrom Rack for only $70! The regular price is $189. It has an 8-inch rise and they are 31 and 1/2 inches long. At the moment they still have all sizes

@Andreatoo  Thanks for the shout out but that inseam is too short for me  

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo I listened to the Krokus song you put the link up to.  Their sound reminds me of another band.  Since you're better than I with songs and groups can you think of whom I may be thinking about?  Thanks!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@ECBG 

I'm sorry but the 80s weren't really my forte. But I bet that @AmericanBulldogMom  would have an idea!

Valued Contributor

@ECBG  I have never heard that song nor the group.But the lead singer sounds like Steve Perry of Journey to me. JMO