Honored Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

@ECBG

I did that last year with a pair of twills. Completely forgot about them until I stumbled across them and couldn't remember when I even bought them! LOL I also dupe things in my wardrobe. I've yet to buy the same thing twice unintentionally but I have bought very similar pieces to other pieces I already have. I guess I like what I like!

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@ECBG

I did that last year with a pair of twills. Completely forgot about them until I stumbled across them and couldn't remember when I even bought them! LOL I also dupe things in my wardrobe. I've yet to buy the same thing twice unintentionally but I have bought very similar pieces to other pieces I already have. I guess I like what I like!

@AndreatooOh my gosh!!!  

Our best discount comes when things come on the floor, usually two months before the time to wear them.  I'll get them as new stock, then forget, need a "navy sweater" and buy one of ours and wear it.  Then I run into a bag of clothes I had forgotten about!  

I just found about 5 sweaters I had put away a month ago and looked all over for!

Honored Contributor

@ECBG

I do have a bunch of new pieces for colder weather that I tucked away in the bottom drawer of my armoire. I keep reminding myself they're there! LOL

Respected Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@Andreatoo@AmericanBulldogMom and Ladies....

Am I the only one?

I traded the short and 3/4 sleeve tees out today in my closet.  This also causes me to box all the sandles I couldn't get (was too tired to) put up and restraighten the "home stuff" shelves.

I had chased down a Dansko clog and was SO disappointed I couldn'r snag it to wear to work.  

I had it!!!  I gotten it during the first of the summer or at the winter's end.  

Does anyone else buy things, put them back, then it gets pushed out of your mind?

Thanks.

I think I'm stressedSmiley Sad

@ECBG This is exactly why I don’t buy xmas presents until xmas is near. Buying too early guarantee’s I’ll never find or remember them. LOL

Honored Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@Andreatoo@AmericanBulldogMom and Ladies....

Am I the only one?

I traded the short and 3/4 sleeve tees out today in my closet.  This also causes me to box all the sandles I couldn't get (was too tired to) put up and restraighten the "home stuff" shelves.

I had chased down a Dansko clog and was SO disappointed I couldn'r snag it to wear to work.  

I had it!!!  I gotten it during the first of the summer or at the winter's end.  

Does anyone else buy things, put them back, then it gets pushed out of your mind?

Thanks.

I think I'm stressedSmiley Sad

@ECBG This is exactly why I don’t buy xmas presents until xmas is near. Buying too early guarantee’s I’ll never find or remember them. LOL

@AmericanBulldogMomOh my!  I bought DIL a beautiful statement necklace at a juried craft show this past August.......now where...........Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

How about a real shot in the arm to start the week?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGh-EvmZVCQ

Better than caffeine Woman Wink

Me 16.jpg

Marc Bouwer top, Jay King Amazonite necklace and AG Primas

Trusted Contributor

@ECBG
I will keep you and your Smokey in my prayers in the morning. 🙏
Honored Contributor

@Tennesseegal wrote:
@ECBG
I will keep you and your Smokey in my prayers in the morning. 🙏

@TennesseegalThank you.  I'm scared to death!

Trusted Contributor

@ECBG Prayers from this household, too. 

Respected Contributor

@ECBG Stay strong! Things will go well tomorrow. There are just too many on his (and your) side for it to go any other way. ❤️😉