Honored Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

@Andreatoo@AmericanBulldogMom and Lovelies, well I was goung to do a pic, but Smokey Blu had a bad evening and wanted to be held.  He's increasingly had a problem that may be a uninary tract infaction.  I remember those!  Ouch!

He was very huggy tonight and I was an hour late coming in since we had  14,000 pieces to mark down.  Actually, I crawled out!!!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@ECBG

Quick get him to the vet! UTIs are more dangerous with males than females

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo@AmericanBulldogmomWe are avid medical care for our pets. We called and they're great about getting a patient in.
The baby has a UTI and a staph infection bless him!
Respected Contributor

@ECBG wrote:
@Andreatoo@AmericanBulldogmomWe are avid medical care for our pets. We called and they're great about getting a patient in.
The baby has a UTI and a staph infection bless him!

@ECBG I have no doubts or even thought you don’t do anything less than whats best for your pupper. Glad he will be feeling better soon. Give him hugs n smooches!!

Honored Contributor

@ECBG @Andreatoo @AmericanBulldogMom and all OOTD posters:

I love this thread! Heart You are all delightful and stylish -- and I learn how to put things together from you. I am definitely not brave enough to post an outfit, but I want you to know that this thread is much appreciated. 

And by the way @Andreatoo, you always say "smoke and mirrors" about your outfits accenting your waistline. I would like to know where to get those mirrors and the smoke, LOL. 

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLilyPlease let me know if I can help you with anything, even if all you care to do is put outfits on the bed.

I have people from five states that come to see me.Smiley Happy

Have a beautiful day and enjoy the sunshine that comes from one smile!Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@ScarletDove wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@Andreatoo@AmericanBulldogMom and Lovelies!

I just ordered the cutest denim riding skirt from Catalog Classics!  I love that the thread is tonal!

@ECBG  What a great skirt....love the style...had one like that long ago and it fit like a million, glad to see the style remains and/or returned......

@ScarletDoveI haven't gotten mine yet.  Hope it hides the hips from h-ll I deal with!  lol!!!  I have leggings and the short booties from Dansko.

@ECBG  Mine was midi length and I had a small waist and obvious hips; the design, shape and flare of the skirt offset the hip area and resolved the "hippy" look.  Hope yours works in the same manner.....I love it!

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily

I'm happy that you enjoy the thread! As for smoke and mirrors I think my last picture is a good example of how a simple tuck can change your look entirely

Honored Contributor

@ScarletDove wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@ScarletDove wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@Andreatoo@AmericanBulldogMom and Lovelies!

I just ordered the cutest denim riding skirt from Catalog Classics!  I love that the thread is tonal!

@ECBG  What a great skirt....love the style...had one like that long ago and it fit like a million, glad to see the style remains and/or returned......

@ScarletDoveI haven't gotten mine yet.  Hope it hides the hips from h-ll I deal with!  lol!!!  I have leggings and the short booties from Dansko.

@ECBG  Mine was midi length and I had a small waist and obvious hips; the design, shape and flare of the skirt offset the hip area and resolved the "hippy" look.  Hope yours works in the same manner.....I love it!

@ScarletDoveOH MY GOODNESS!!!  We're twins!  Bless ya!!!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@ECBG

I'm glad Smokey's on his way back to being a healthy puppy! How is he to pill?

Today was busy and my computer was acting up!

20181016_094545.jpg

The plaid ombre woven is one world and the jeans are G