Honored Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

@Caligurll wrote:

@DREAMON wrote:

@Caligurll wrote:

Style and Co jeans, Univeral Thread (from Target) tank. Ancient (and so comfy) Columbia sandals.  

great jeans!

Thanks, @DREAMON.  I think ths is my favorite style, currently.  They are so comfortable.

Where did you get the jeans? How do they run? Is the back plain? Thanks!

Honored Contributor

@DukeBlueNan wrote:

@ECBG @Andreatoo In the past, those wonderful concerts are on the lawn. It's been a very long time since I've been to one but they're always WELL attended! Looks to be a great concert if you go. 

@DukeBlueNanLooks like it's time for you to come back!

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@Caligurll wrote:

@DREAMON wrote:

@Caligurll wrote:

Style and Co jeans, Univeral Thread (from Target) tank. Ancient (and so comfy) Columbia sandals.  

great jeans!

Thanks, @DREAMON.  I think ths is my favorite style, currently.  They are so comfortable.

@JudalineI got the jeans at Macy's, probably 3-4 months ago.  They are plain in back, no embroidery or embellishment of any kind.  They run large; in most pants I am a 6, but these are a 4 and are quite roomy.

Honored Contributor

@Caligurll wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@Caligurll wrote:

@DREAMON wrote:

@Caligurll wrote:

great jeans!

@JudalineI got the jeans at Macy's, probably 3-4 months ago.  They are plain in back, no embroidery or embellishment of any kind.  They run large; in most pants I am a 6, but these are a 4 and are quite roomy.

Thanks, I was afraid of that-I wanted a 6 but they only had an 8. Got them elsewhere. One review said she would take the larger size and just belt it she loves them so much, lol. Here's hoping................

Honored Contributor

FYI to @ECBG.........today at Kroger's I saw the most bee-yu-tee-ful napkin rings. I thought of you because they were, what looked like, gold bands with a huge piece of agate on the front. If it weren't so large I would have thought to put my hand thru and tried it on as a cuff bracelet. But, too big around and in width, also. So if you have a Kroger where you live, run in and give them a look. I think you'd like them. Not cheap. $9.95 each!! But they look it. They are where the kitchen plates, etc are. Just sayin'. 

Honored Contributor

@DukeBlueNan@ECBG

Actually it's the Lyle Lovett concert I'm interested in on 8/14.

But even better he'll be with R.E.K 10/31 in Georgia!

Unfortunately there are no Florida shows for either Woman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

Me 8.jpg

Slinky top and Oso capris

And I'm ducking out the door!

Trusted Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

Definitely @ECBG! However, it seems I prefer climate controlled venues these days! BTW, check out Schaefer Center summer series at Appalachian. Some great concerts there, too! And, it's just a hop, skip and jump (or two!) for you!

Honored Contributor

@DukeBlueNan wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

Definitely @ECBG! However, it seems I prefer climate controlled venues these days! BTW, check out Schaefer Center summer series at Appalachian. Some great concerts there, too! And, it's just a hop, skip and jump (or two!) for you!

@DukeBlueNan,Thank you!  I'll look into it!  Shall we see you for the Oct Southern Highland Guild Show either to buy or to walk around and bask in the "candy"!!?Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Carol Diane wrote:

Kachina, look up the thread "Where is @SharkE?"

@Carol Diane.  Thanks so much, found it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment