Honored Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

@MacDUFF I love it with wide leg jeans too.

Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF    love the cardigan. Great neckline for you. Like the wide look of the jeans. Perfect example of how the right balance of individual items can make an outfit.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF You must have stollen the show in that outfit.I have no words.Your outfits have been getting better every time you post. 

Esteemed Contributor

@dex

Thanks!

I have to say, though (and here's where I get in trouble LOL), the picnic tablecloth cardi went back (or did I put that in Goodwill donation...whatever).  I still have and wear the white wide-legs and like them a lot, too.   YMMV, but, for me, and putting it as nicely as I can...I'm not a fan of Talbots' clothing...at all...on any level.   Except for a striped hoodie and a necklace, literally everything I bought there at their red hanger sale a few months ago either went back or has already gone into the donation bag.

The Project has been and is an ongoing learning process for me and fun, too!  

Hope you enjoy catching up on Andrea's thread and hope we see a pic of an outfit of yours.  Have a great day!

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo As usual you look so edgy cool....just the shoes.I love how you dress,love your hair but those shoes need to stay home more often...don't pay any attention to me though as I am learning to dress from you and the other fashionistas here.

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo you have a 20 inch waist there...I am definitely jealous.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi @Tique

Thanks!

If you're talking about the picnic tablecloth cardi...opps!  It's gone.  LOL!  

But, I totally agree with you about the "right balance of individual items."   I've always leaned toward slim bottoms and longer/flowy tops (uniform lol), but was pleasantly surprised how much I loved the wide-legged bottoms with a shorter, tighter (rectangle or boxy -ish) top.  In fact, I like it so much that I just broke my several months long halt on buying from the Q and purchased WWC shown below in black for summer casual wear.

It seems to be coming down to this (for me, in my closet, YMMV):   Slimmer bottoms = a more dressy (or put together?) look.   Wide-leg bottoms = a more casual, beachy look.

I'm having the most difficulty with super casual dressing for summer.   Almost every summer super casual top I have was a reject, so to speak, from my dressier stuff...the super casual section of my closet seems to be where my other things go to die LOL!   And it looks it...a mish mash of old, dying (lol) clothes.  I'm working on it, tho!

Image result

Esteemed Contributor

@dex wrote:

@Andreatoo you have a 20 inch waist there...I am definitely jealous.

@dex

Join the jealousy crowd!!!   LOL!   I'm jealous of her hair, too!

Image result for Green Jealousy Face

Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF

@MacDUFF wrote:

Finally, this was my OOTD (hair still damp from shower).   Cotton blouse from beach trip in July...Kenzie $10 jeans.  Converse ballet sneaks.   These jeans are the buy of the year...have gotten more use out of these than anything this summer.   Nicest denim...soft, comfy and can wear 2 or 3 days with minimal wrinkling or bagginess.  YAY!

20170918_133538.jpeg

I love this...hope you don't mind but I don't think the sweatshirt with lace is your best look.

Respected Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@SouthFlorida321Your area is already functional?  Wow!  

Hope you had fun!

hey @ECBG, as far as things open yes, but the massive clean up is underway everyday.

I wake up to hearing buzz-saws, clean up crews, etc everyday, all day. The trees and foliage are desroyed.  Some street lights still not working, and some in Miami Dade County still without power.  We are almost 2 weeks now.  I pray for Puerto Rico. Heart