Honored Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

@Andreatoo,Thank you.  I appreciate your asking.  DH has knocked out the bacterial virus.  It took antibiotics and a box of kleenex every single day!

The orthopedic doctor has checked the shoulder a week ago.  DH drove us to Greenville, SC today to pick up Levi grom his operation and his 4 Runner is a straight drive.  It actually exercised the arm a little and took care of the soreness.

Thank you again for your thoughtfulnress.

Honored Contributor

I didn't catch the part about the shoulder only about the diverticulitis?! He's had quite a time of it hasn't he?!

@ECBG

Honored Contributor

Happy Memorial Day everyone!  I'm Talbots, R Lauren, Silpada, J Ripka. and QVC today.Skirt.JPG

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Andreatoo,At the hospital, he came out of the bathroom and reached over with the right hand/arm to close the hall door, and it finished coming out of the socket!

Two nurses arrived.  One stretched the muscle and the other popped the arm in!  Is that a mahor "OUCH" or what?  He drives a straight drive!  (Of coures!).  It can't ever be simple, can it?

Image result for image of over stressed woman

Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo

Mr. @ECBG had a mishap with a motorcycle a few weeks ago.

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Esteemed Contributor

The tie front looks so cute! 

@ECBG

Honored Contributor

@ECBG

Ow!

@MacDUFF

730-761 (evine) it's the perfect jacket for your crops if you haven't already gotten rid of them. Actually I think it may go with the second pair that you posted in the stripe also!

@BonanzaJellybean

Jambu will be on evine tonight starting at 9 and throughout the day tomorrow if you're interested

Esteemed Contributor

@BonanzaJellybean

Jambu will be on evine tonight starting at 9 and throughout the day tomorrow if you're interested

@Andreatoo

I would be teased mercilessly if I wore a band jacket around these parts lol!  The cropped jeans went back today (buh-bye).  I have a white cropped jacket that I'm going to try with the EF tank, as you suggested earlier, with the JJill crops...just haven't gotten around to it yet.  I think you like to have fun with clothes, yes?  

@GenXmuse

Andrea's link to you about Jambu wasn't "live" on my screen, so copying you just in case.

I'm a nerd!

Esteemed Contributor

The Goodwill pile grows!!  lol!!...

20170529_205241.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

Quiet day here.  Went to visit Handsome's Dad's grave...Purple Heart recipient (parachuted out of an airplane under enemy fire...he came home, but was never the same).  RIP.

I took my OOTD pic outside today because I wanted to see how white my hair is...YOWZA!!  This picture taking process is brutal!  Don't know what the deal is with my right arm...it doesn't look like that in RL.  

LDO ombre top in bluberry, LDO necklace (I removed the second tier...too much for me...and made earrings with the pieces), French Dressing jeans, Born sandals...

20170529_130835-1.jpeg