Esteemed Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

Thanks @Sadiesadie Heart

I have been known to slide out of my slides, too!  Smiley Tongue   If that happens too much, I figure they're too big and they get donated.   The Pliners have a "toe thong," which I think helps (not that I slide out of them...I don't).   I have that problem equally with other types of sandals and flipflops, and I hear ya about your toes gripping to keep them on...it hurts not only my feet, but my calves.   Out they go if they aren't comfy!  (I have learned to wear any shoes around the house for several hours over several days to make sure they stay on/don't hurt.)

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF

It's a spectacular piece isn't it?!

Apparently evine changed their mind, again, and I WILL be getting my cute Charmosa bolero but I'm not holding my breath for it...

Trusted Contributor

@MacDUFF: Ah, a toe thong. Yeah, that would be a big help. Couldn't tell from the picture.

Even the snuggest slides would gradually work their way loose for me. I need that ankle strap on my strappy sandals.

Esteemed Contributor

@SouthFlorida321 wrote:

This is a pretty accurate pic of my hair @tends2dogs against my white blouse.  If you look close enough you will see the champagne, very light golden color. Woman Happy

@MacDUFF this is a close up of Equipment silk blouse, Hanro cami underneath.0807171316a-2 (4).jpg

@SouthFlorida321  You asked about shampoo and this is what is in my shower right now, LOL.

20170823_130350.jpeg

As you can see, I try everything!

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Esteemed Contributor

@SouthFlorida321, @Andreatoo, and @MacDUFF

I thought I would post a couple of my latest purchases.  Sorry, but I am not ready to pose for the camera ;o.

20170823_130113.jpeg

A couple "on sale" One World tops from Evine.  When I like something, I get a couple. Smiley Happy

20170823_130720.jpeg

Joan Rivers - Lunchtime Special

As you can see, I like big flowy tops that I wear with tight fitting jeans. 

Esteemed Contributor

@tends2dogs

Oh how I'd love to see both those tops on!   The white OW and the black JR (which I almost bought!!).   I love flowy over skinny.   Could I talk you into a pic from the neck down??   Pretty please?

The JR poncho...I would want to tack it down under the arm area...think that would work?

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@MacDUFF

Arae duster vest, racerback t-neck sweater in a butterscotchy color and an Oso trouser jean in a dark navy.

Me 16.jpg

@Andreatoo,LOVING this!  Very unusual vest!  You go Girl!

Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

@SouthFlorida321, @Andreatoo, and @MacDUFF

I thought I would post a couple of my latest purchases.  Sorry, but I am not ready to pose for the camera ;o.

20170823_130113.jpeg

A couple "on sale" One World tops from Evine.  When I like something, I get a couple. Smiley Happy

20170823_130720.jpeg

Joan Rivers - Lunchtime Special

As you can see, I like big flowy tops that I wear with tight fitting jeans. 

@tends2dogs,Girl, You've got to wear thise for us!!!!Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@MacDUFF wrote:

@tends2dogs

Oh how I'd love to see both those tops on!   The white OW and the black JR (which I almost bought!!).   I love flowy over skinny.   Could I talk you into a pic from the neck down??   Pretty please?

The JR poncho...I would want to tack it down under the arm area...think that would work?

@MacDUFF  Yes,  tacking down under the arms is what I planned to do.  David Dangle said that some of the ladies in the office did that.  The thing that sold me was he also said that the ladies in the office turned so that the front is shorter than the sides.  I don't like crew necks or round necks on me.  I have a short neck.....wrinkly, but short.  Oh well.  Anywho, I like the neckline better with the poncho turned. 

I will test drive a pic.  I will let you know how it goes.  Our daughter is coming in for a week, so I am going to be busy.  I don't get to see her that often and I am going to enjoy every minute with her Smiley Wink.

Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

@MacDUFF

Arae duster vest, racerback t-neck sweater in a butterscotchy color and an Oso trouser jean in a dark navy.

Me 16.jpg

@Andreatoo,LOVING this!  Very unusual vest!  You go Girl!

@Andreatoo  Vest - LOVE!