Esteemed Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

@SouthFlorida321 wrote:

...I love your hair!  It's a lot whiter than mine, and thick too! You are so lucky to get such a nice shade of platinum naturally. It's rare.  I don't see any yellow either in the picture. Do you have any suggestions for blue shampoo's?  I have to say it's the prettiest natural shade of platinum white I've seen in a long time.  I'm a bit jelly!! ...

@tends2dogs

Ditto!!!   Except I'm more than a bit jealous LOL! 

And ditto to @Andreatoo's question...when are we going to see you and an outfit?

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Esteemed Contributor

@nycgrl

Great pieces!  They all look like they mix and match...the blouse behind the AK slacks matches both (on my computer lol).    We have Ross here, but none that I've been in come close to the Ross stores I frequented in SoCal...I miss the SoCal Ross stores!  Smiley Sad

Trusted Contributor

@MacDUFF thank you. Yes everything mixes and matches.  We have great shopping where I live. Even the discount stores. I have to dress up for work. No jeans except on casual Friday. You girls who can wear jeans everyday are so lucky. Maybe some day when I meet a rich man or retire - whichever comes first. Probably retirement😃

Esteemed Contributor

I received the EF linen tunic...nope.  

I have had several EF pieces in this linen blend (62% organic linen, 36% viscose, 2% spandex)...most recently a gorgeous jacket in an ugly grey color that went back lol...none of which wrinkled like this one.   I wore it around the house for maybe an hour, looked in the mirror, almost fainted, took it off, and repackaged it for return to my local Rack.

The color was another matter altogether.   One of the, if not the, most beautiful red I've ever seen anywhere.   Pic doesn't do it justice.   Haven't seen this color in EF before, Cardinal (very aptly named).   Wish she'd do more in it...some of her colors lately have been dull, drab, and muddy.   (Note to EF:   I'll bet you there are more women who would prefer cardinal to chartreuse!)

Perfect length for the G jeggings, too.

Oh well, onward and upward!

Eileen Fisher Organic Linen Blend Tunic (Regular & Petite) (Nordstrom Exclusive)

Respected Contributor

@ECBG you've got great curl! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@MacDUFF their my bra...lol.   Even though I'm a 34B which I know is tiny, everything is in holding up pretty good.  Plus in the summer it gives me that layer of warmth which is needed down here in any public place.  Public places are like refrigerators.  

Equipment, Theory are my go too's. I don't wear prints much and that's the ones that always go on sale. I don't like a lot of their prints.  That's where they get you.  The classics  white, black, nature white, nude, are flash 25% discounts you have to look out for.

Equipment comes in 3 different cuts.  Essential, (the roomiest), Signature (slimmer cut) and Signature slim (the slimmest cut).  The Slim's are what you see in my pictures.  If I do see something not in the slim cut I like, I will go down a size.  For reference I'm a "S" in Signature slim.  Would go to XS in the others. Whew...Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF wrote:

I received the EF linen tunic...nope.  

I have had several EF pieces in this linen blend (62% organic linen, 36% viscose, 2% spandex)...most recently a gorgeous jacket in an ugly grey color that went back lol...none of which wrinkled like this one.   I wore it around the house for maybe an hour, looked in the mirror, almost fainted, took it off, and repackaged it for return to my local Rack.

The color was another matter altogether.   One of the, if not the, most beautiful red I've ever seen anywhere.   Pic doesn't do it justice.   Haven't seen this color in EF before, Cardinal (very aptly named).   Wish she'd do more in it...some of her colors lately have been dull, drab, and muddy.   (Note to EF:   I'll bet you there are more women who would prefer cardinal to chartreuse!)

Perfect length for the G jeggings, too.

Oh well, onward and upward!

Eileen Fisher Organic Linen Blend Tunic (Regular & Petite) (Nordstrom Exclusive)

@MacDUFF,Can you use Magic spray sizing to make it behave better?

It helps get those tiny wrinkles out too!Smiley Happy

Image result for magic spray sizing

Respected Contributor

@nycgrl Very nice choices.  Your right on trend for fall with olive and burgundy! Woman Happy

So there still is a Lord and Taylor near you?  

Honored Contributor

@SouthFlorida321 wrote:

@ECBG you've got great curl! Smiley Happy

@SouthFlorida321,You're quite kind.  I have a body wave because mine is just enough to create a mess and not more.  My hair is cut in three blended tiers.

Esteemed Contributor

@SouthFlorida321

I'll look for the "essential" at the Rack...the only place I can afford the premium brands!   I see the slim there fairly often.   I can only drool over Theory, woman!