Honored Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

@wilma 

Please don't be concerned about sharing your toxic situation.  Sometimes sharing causes us to trouble shoot.

The members of this thread have been together for a very long time.  We are family.  We have your back.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@wilma  - I'm sad that you will not be posting on the forums for awhile.  I enjoy your posts.   Will miss you. 

Esteemed Contributor

@wilma   I understand your taking some time off.  I only hope it is a short-term thing because I've always enjoyed your contributions here and elsewhere!

And, speaking for myself, I don't feel there is a need to apologize for your music situation that has ben discussed a little more lately.  Not that it matters anyway, but with Andrea gone (I sure do miss her) and with ECBG taking some time off work (I hope you're back is much better!!) because of her back, there has only been a few posts every now and then relating to OOTDIYD anyway.  Besides as I think, ECBG pointed out, it's like a family atmosphere here and we're all pulling for you and this situation!

Hurry Back!!

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

@wilma 

Please drop back often and share a recipe or a smile!  We're all sending good wishes to you as you go forward.

You have a wonderful talent, we look forward to your return.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hope everybody is doing well.  And @wilma , I hope to see you back soon.

I didn't get to take a pic of last week's outfit.  Also, I got a new phone so I'm trying to get used to that.  The picture quality is better, but that's not always a good thing, LOL.  The phone is bigger and the cameras are aligned differently and I find it difficult to take a one-handed picture, plus I always end up with my finger in the shot.  However, I can usually edit the finger out when I cut the picture down to size. 

Sunday's outfit.  J McLaughlin faux suede? skirt, an old funnel-neck rib knit top, and Hygard jacket with a sorta giraffe print.  Marc Fisher boots.  These are the one pair of wide calf boots that I've been able to find that are not vase-shaped.

18 FEB 2024 Outfit.jpg

Valued Contributor

@wilma
Take all the time you need. You will be missed.
Valued Contributor

@Icegoddess
I love your jacket with the prints! I really like those colors and they look great on you! Love your boots too, are they shooties or do they go all the way up?
Honored Contributor

Wilma:

We are like family here, always wishing one another the very best.

Your posts haven't been any trouble for any of us........It's ok to post our feelings, etc.  You are anonymous (thank goodness for each of us), so no worries at all.

Sending wishes for the universe's lucky stars to beam good luck and good health to you. And everyone here.

Take good care, follow your personal intuition, and always be in comfort. 

We love you.  Heart

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess 

LOVE that jacket!  Don't let go of it, it's a main style coming forward!  

You look very comfy.

What is your temp?  I'm hoping to walk tomorrow.

Honored Contributor

@Parischic wrote:
@Icegoddess
I love your jacket with the prints! I really like those colors and they look great on you! Love your boots too, are they shooties or do they go all the way up?

@Parischic They are full boots like riding boots but in a brown suede.  They have a buckle detail, but yeah, hard to see them in the pic.