Honored Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

I love seeing the photos and I get a lot of ideas about things I have forgotten about and new ways of combining what I have and about pieces we see for sale here.   I think most of us get what the regular posters are kind enough to share, and if some don't it's their loss.

Honored Contributor

Hello, lovelies!

First of all much thanks for all of the wonderful, heartfelt posts.

I started thinking about the skirts I hadn't worn and wore one today.  It was SO wet when I woke up, but almost dry with sun when I left!  Whoopee!

Black Eileen Fisher linen jacket, black scoop neck tee (my fav), and lined cotton floral skirt by Maeve through Anthropologie.

20220804_165845.jpg

Trusted Contributor

@ECBG  Oh!! I love that skirt. So pretty.

Honored Contributor

So pretty @ECBG !

Honored Contributor

I love that skirt too @ECBG- the style and the colors!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

@ECBG 

Oh I really like your skirt!  And green is my favorite color!

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@Sage04 

No, didn't teach students my personal preference for skirts.  I always kick water up on the back of my ankles in the parking lot.

@ECBG  I would be so upset if that happened to me.  I don't wear skirts or dress ankle length because I don't think I have the height to carry it off. At 5'2" even thought I wear heels I still can't do it.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@4kitties wrote:

@Sage04 

Ahh.....but "we" do not all love to show our legs.  I have some vein issues and do not wear dresses or skirts any longer.  You would probably be tired of seeing my outfits if I was brave enough to show my pictures here.  I tend toward the same classic and basic styles now.  

If you can and do show your legs, good on you!  Wish I could but do not feel I look my best that way.

We all have different body types, live in different climates and have our own personal styles.  It is all good!

@4kitties  I can't wear long dresses so i wear dresses and skirts about 2 or 3 inches below my knees. They suit me better and I wear long pants mostly in the Winter.

Honored Contributor

@4kitties wrote:

@ECBG 

Oh I really like your skirt!  And green is my favorite color!

@4kitties 

True crayon green is a fav of mine too!Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

Hello, lovelies!

First of all much thanks for all of the wonderful, heartfelt posts.

I started thinking about the skirts I hadn't worn and wore one today.  It was SO wet when I woke up, but almost dry with sun when I left!  Whoopee!

Black Eileen Fisher linen jacket, black scoop neck tee (my fav), and lined cotton floral skirt by Maeve through Anthropologie.

20220804_165845.jpg

@ECBG  I like this and I like the colors. Get all your skirts out and just check the weather although sometimes it's not always correct.