Esteemed Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

@ECBG He can now see all of the LOVE, and care that goes into preparing holiday feasts for everyone to enjoy. I hope the two of you have a wonderful time!

With you at the helm, I am CERTAIN he will be the most fashionable young man on campus.😀

~~~All we need is LOVE❤

Honored Contributor

@SandySparkles 

Thank you!

I am deeply concerned about you.  You would be welcome to come here for Thanksgiving.  I would be glad to have you, especially since you lost your mother (whom I never had).  

What will you do my Dear?  Please try to go out.

Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG Awwww. Reading this post warmed my heart.❤ I thank you dearly for your comforting words, and concern! I am currently in Washington state with two of my daughters, and will be spending the holiday with them before returning to Colorado, but would most assuredly accept your invitation if I was near you, and alone.❤

~~~All we need is LOVE❤

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo @SandySparkles @wilma @San Antonio Gal @ROMARY @Icegoddess and Ladies,

Here is what has been going on  grrr.........

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Kitchen/Ever-Had-Those-Issues-that-Cause-quot-OH-NO-quot/m-p/7234972#M2...

I am in one of our black turtlenecks and a wool houndstooth plaid from retail's past seasons.  This is a fav piece of mine!  Rope necklace Joan Rivers, silver coin minted from 400 yr old silver from the sunken treasure ship Atocha.

20211124_224106.jpg

Respected Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

Sunday's Outfit.  New Directions Vest, Lands End Turtleneck, and Judith Hart (never heard of her) skirt that I have had awhile. Shoes are by Jessica Simpson.

14 NOV 2021 Outfit.jpgTiger Shoes.jpg

@Icegoddess, I love this outfit!!!

Respected Contributor

Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you are feeling better soon.

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess 

For some reason, these remind me of you, although I know that they're out of your color palette.

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono Yes, I would wear those, or something similar.  I used to have some Granny Boots. Hubby hates booties, but I wear what I like.

Honored Contributor

Hope everyone had a nice "Black Friday".  I had a lot of fun at work and got to see a few ladies I have that complain "I always get them into trouble!"!

I am in a retail outfit.  Black vest and gray and black leopard cashmere sweater.  Necklace is Southern Highland Guild artist Kim Thompson who does nature.  It has a garnet on it, my birthstone, and I was also looking for red!

20211126_175658.jpg

20211126_175812.jpg

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Andreatoo @Icegoddess @lolakimono @tiny 2 @SandySparkles @ROMARY @SouthernBee and Ladies,

I'm in a cotton Fair Asile sweater in black and white which was very comfy!  Leather fringe vest Vicki Love Leathers,

Guild,  Druzy pendant Etsy jeweler.

20211127_173952.jpg

20211127_174024.jpg