Esteemed Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

@ECBG

The gray cowl sweater looks very nice on you. I am glad to say we have not got chilly enough for me to break out the thicker weight sweaters.
"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo @kate2357 @wilma @ROMARY @ROMARY @Icegoddess and Ladies,

I am off until Saturday and changing some things out. 

My arm is no longer even slightly sensitive from yesterday's booster!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

@wilma nice dress, and it's nice to see someone who still wears hose.  

We no longer have a choir and we're down to 3 ladies leading the worship service.  I actually sang the tenor part Sunday.  It dipped to the bottom of my range, but I thought it added depth to the piece My Great God Cares for You.

@Icegoddess 

I'm sorry you no longer have a choir. I'm glad you and a few other women are still singing. I've always loved sacred music. I think it can add so much to worship. I'm sure the congregation appreciate your time & talent. 

I'm still surprised we had 6 choir members show up last week. Our choir director is still calling old members to see if they'll come back and trying to recruit new singers too. I never know how many people will show up. 

Honored Contributor

ECBG:   Love that beautiful shade of grey cowl neck sweater!

So glad to be back.

Thank you, Veterans and families/friends.  

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@ROMARY 

Many thanks!  We were cold that day and will be again this weekend!

On another note, I hope you register on Pro Boards Q Friends Forum.  It's SO much like this one and we can put up links to products!!!

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo @ROMARY @wilma @kate2357 @SandySparkles and Ladies,

Learning to post pictures on Pro Boards.

We're in a cold low so sweaters are coming out. 

A black v neck sweater, black denim, and a gray and white Ruby Road jacket.  Love jackets this length!

Pendant is a druzt slice of a tiger geode.

20211112_164920.jpg

20211112_165019.jpg

Respected Contributor

@ECBG   I, too, love the length of your jacket - looks great.  Also you look really good in your grey cowl neck sweater - cozy, warm - looking good!

Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG

Love your all black with the jacket for some color. Your pants look like they are straight leg and hit your boots at a nice spot. This is my favorite pant style for myself.
"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

@kate2357 wrote:
@ECBG

Love your all black with the jacket for some color. Your pants look like they are straight leg and hit your boots at a nice spot. This is my favorite pant style for myself.

@kate2357 

Many thanks.  I have always loved the "drama" of black especially with a color.  Black is my favorite spring board for a really colorful scarf!Smiley Happy

These are our "modified bootcut" jeans, my warmest bottom!  LOVE them!  They're more like a stove pipe if you remember that shape.  I bought every pair in my size!!!

A true boot cut is tighter at the knee then gets wider as it goes to the foot.

Esteemed Contributor

Not a fan of the tight knee jean on myself. And when I find a pant that fits/works on my body I will buy more than one pair. Or I did prior to retiring this spring. I am going to have to rethink how and what I buy.