Honored Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

[ Edited ]

@tiny 2 

ou be closer to family members? I wish you well on your new home

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35JhLc3qmyI

C14BB97B-E76B-41C5-875A-304731173885.jpeg

Halogen blouse and Stonefield (Sundance) skinnies. You can see my shoes today! They are Jambus. These and a pair in a light brown are pretty much my go to's

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@wilma 

I just ordered them. They're much smaller than they appear in the picture. $14.95 with free shipping.

Over 8k reviews and nearly 5 stars!

@Andreatoo 

Definitely let us know if you like them. 

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

Sunday's outfit.  Ralph Lauren dress and Liz Claiborne shoes.

9 MAY 2021 Outfit.jpg

@Icegoddess 

You look absolutely fabulous! Love your outfit! 

Honored Contributor

@ECBG 

It's been unusually cool here too. We've had a few nights with lows in the 30s & 40s with highs around 60 with northwest winds. Pretty chilly for May in KY. It's going to warm up next week.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thursday's outfit:

My sister and I went to get new watch batteries for a few of our watches. We stopped in a local muffin store on the way to get a few goodies. 

Tommy Hilfiger sweater from a few years ago. One of my favorites. I like the colors and how they transition into each other. Layered over a Chadwick's tank top.

Macy's Style & Co. slim jeans

Keds boat shoes

D1004747-E73C-4474-A169-7C154CA74E9F.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@wilma wrote:

@ECBG 

It's been unusually cool here too. We've had a few nights with lows in the 30s & 40s with highs around 60 with northwest winds. Pretty chilly for May in KY. It's going to warm up next week.

@wilma 

We get about a week each for "Dogwood Winter" when they bloom, and "Blackberry Winter" when they bloom.

Do you have these periods there?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ECBG wrote:

@wilma wrote:

@ECBG 

@wilma 

We get about a week each for "Dogwood Winter" when they bloom, and "Blackberry Winter" when they bloom.

Do you have these periods there?

@ECBG 

We don't have any names that I'm aware of for these colder than normal periods in May. I've lived here all my life, and May is normally quite warm here with temps in the 80s. We haven't had an 80 degree day yet this month. Supposed to be 80 next week though. 

Honored Contributor

@wilma 

I'm in the mountains.  Are you more eastern?

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@wilma 

I'm in the mountains.  Are you more eastern?

@ECBG 

I'm in Louisville which is on the Ohio River. Our citizens in the mountains of Eastern KY may experience something like you do. 

Respected Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@tiny 2 

Where are you moving please?  Asheville, NC is the largest town.

@ECBG @Andreatoo ,

It is in wilderness LOL. The house is outside of Boone in the upper west about a mile from the Tennessee border up high.

@Andreatoo 

No my family are all here and are having fits due to the bear population. They like to come on my deck. I have had a close encounter a couple of times. We have had that house for many years and I love it. Until my husbands illness we spent lots of time there. I want to enjoy it while I can. The house is up high so winters can be rough.

When Boone gets 7 or 8 inches of snow I get 16-20. Sometimes when I go down the mountain there will be no snow at the bottom but I can look back and see it falling up at my house. If you look at my profile in images you will see a view from my deck. It is in the potsticker thread but probably easier to find from my images.

It takes about 3 and 1/2 hours from here.