Honored Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

@Andreatoo,You look lovely, Darlin'!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF wrote:

Today's outfit.   Men's 100% cotton tee $9 from Dickies...substantial weight, soft, wash/dry/wear, minimal wrinkles, no stretching/bagging, elbow sleeves (lol)...why can't I get all that in a woman's tee?...and old black crops-that-might-have-been-capris-that-might-have-been-ankle length...floods, IOW...made into pedal pushers.

Sewing machine, which has been on our dining room table for a month or so, is finally put away and safety pins are finally gone from the Earl jeans!   Smiley LOL

20170724_174507-1-1.jpeg

@MacDUFF@Andreatoo,Oh Spit!  Horrors You look exactly like me 1 queen size quilt, (which was pinned on the floor of our dining room after I had to move all the furniture out to do it), 3 house fulls of curtains, and about 16 halloween costumes for our boys ago, plus all of my Vogue patterns.  Nope!  No way!!!!

Honored Contributor

Here I am in my alarmingly bright new tee from ON!

And some wallyworld pedalpushers/bermuda/clamdigger/capris! lol I've had them for years. So much for one wear...

Me 21.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

...wallyworld pedalpushers/bermuda/clamdigger/capris! lol ...

@Andreatoo

Smiley LOLSmiley LOLSmiley LOL  Clamdiggers...I'd forgotten about them!   They look great on you and the shoes are perfect.   

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

@AndreatooCute as a bunny!  I have to have a yellow quite a bit lighter.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG

It's actually greenish...but not enough to look icky like chartreuse (which I guess it is but more yellow)

Honored Contributor

@Bri36

SHE DID! LOL

Me 22.jpg

cold shoulder AND asym!

Marc Bouwer and Target..

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo I like those last olive pants you posted, they look nice on you ☺

@MacDUFF and anyone else who cares...I received my LK Bennett dress from EBay today. It needs tailoring, too big in certain areas. But I love it. It's a very heavy ponte so it's a fall/winter/very early spring dress. I love the neckline, how it just shows the collarbone and outlines it perfectly. It's over the knee, love that too.

The seller was a guy, he had a small shop consisting of what looked like his old clothes. Don't know how he acquired this dress but all I care about is fashion score! of aspiration item for me.👗

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo

You, @Bri36, and Sharon F. are such rebels.  Smiley Wink

I like the top...it's fun and looks good on you!   I especially like how you put navy and olive together...looks great.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Greeneyedlady21

I'm so happy you love the dress!  Maybe we'll get to see it some day. Expound on what you mean by "aspiration item."