Honored Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@MickD  - The LF jeans look good on you and love the outfit.  The skull ring is cool.  Did you get the bracelets at the Q? 

Looks like you have a lot of curl in your hair.  I'm always envious of you ladies with curl!

@San Antonio Gal Thank you!  Bracelets are from the Q.  I have curl....but not a lot of hair, so it rarely gets this long......haven't had a cut since March....my stylist is gonna flip when she sees my orangish/from a bottle long hair!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MickD Thank you.  Yes, I do plan to keep the coat.  Just disappointed in the pockets. 

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@MickD 

I never quit seafood and dairy and I started eating poultry again 10 years after I originally stopped eating animal products. If I wasn't a lazy cook or had a private chef I would take the poultry out again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dy4HA3vUv2c

FF2D1F9B-1821-4323-8600-E688B9FF618D.jpegGramercy 22 sweater knit dress in olive and black and Hybrid pedal pushers.

@Andreatoo  I went vegan about 3 years ago after going back and forth x 30 years from veggie to eating meat (flexitarian).....it works for me...it really helped with menopause too.  When I cook, hubby and son are on board and are prob 80ish% veggie.....they love meat, so I get it.  It's a commitment.  You look very trim and healthy so you are eating what works for you!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@MickD wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

@MickD 

I never quit seafood and dairy and I started eating poultry again 10 years after I originally stopped eating animal products. If I wasn't a lazy cook or had a private chef I would take the poultry out again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dy4HA3vUv2c

FF2D1F9B-1821-4323-8600-E688B9FF618D.jpegGramercy 22 sweater knit dress in olive and black and Hybrid pedal pushers.

@Andreatoo  I went vegan about 3 years ago after going back and forth x 30 years from veggie to eating meat (flexitarian).....it works for me...it really helped with menopause too.  When I cook, hubby and son are on board and are prob 80ish% veggie.....they love meat, so I get it.  It's a commitment.  You look very trim and healthy so you are eating what works for you!

@Andreatoo 

Adorable!!!!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@MickD 

I may be trim but I'm far from healthy unfortunately. Of course none of it has to do with meat or no meat; a lot of it's genetics.

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo @MickD @Icegoddess @San Antonio Gal 

@San Antonio Gal @wilma 

and Ladies,

We're in the high 40's to low 50's as the seasons turn.  I'm in a knit turtleneck wool blend poncho in black and white plaid from retail, our black and white cotton turtleneck,  and our wrap poncho with red scarf from our last Christmas.

I'm having lunch with a friend in Biltmore Village.  We'll be on a porch where we'll be surrounded by a hedge. 

20201030_111931.jpg

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@San Antonio Gal @wilma 

and Ladies,

We're in the high 40's to low 50's as the seasons turn.  I'm in a knit turtleneck wool blend poncho in black and white plaid from retail, our black and white cotton turtleneck,  and our wrap poncho with red scarf from our last Christmas.

I'm having lunch with a friend in Biltmore Village.  We'll be on a porch where we'll be surrounded by a hedge. 

20201030_111931.jpg

@ECBG Love the pop of red....it's coming across like a slight pinkish color on my hubby's monitor...the dishwasher repair guys are in my kitchen so i'm banished to the office... 

Honored Contributor

@MickD 

Thank you.  I had a lovely lunch out with my best friend from elementary school whom I "refound" 40 years later at a high school class reunion!  She had married one of our guys!

The scaf is true red, but of course I would like it to have more blue!!!Smiley Happy

You won't ever see me in a yellow red.  I'm a very light olive with green eyes.  My hair was true ashe blonde.  When the sun was on it as a child, it looked "silver, or almost clear".

Honored Contributor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QU1nvuxaMA&list=RDvVXIK1xCRpY&index=24

E10C4C69-8EF8-4847-9C0B-3E24095C8473.jpegAnn Taylor pin tuck shell and DG2 classic jeans

Honored Contributor

@wilma 

In the low 50's in the mountains today.

Retail's poncho in white, gray and black.  This is a trim poncho that comes in sizes.  I saw the small, and it is a true small.

20201031_102854.jpg