Honored Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

@ECBG wrote:

@Andreatoo @MickD @wilma @NYCLatinaMe 

@Nonametoday and Ladies,

I 'm going in later today so I curled the hair!Smiley Happy

Our barely bootcut denim (just a straight leg), Dennis Basso top, our black duster sweater.  Gold and brass jewelry.

In love with the satin gold tone Kendra Scott ers.  Just may have to get the silver!

20201028_115909.jpg

20201028_115935.jpg

@ECBG Love love your earrings and blouse!  You have beautiful skin too.....OMG!!!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@MickD 

Good menu but do you eat seafood?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Andreatoo I don't eat seafood ....used to!  They have a good veggie burger as well as a vegetable pasta dish.....haven't tried the grilled veggie sandwich yet.  The bar side/oyster bar menu which is usually where I go.....more casual food/sandwiches.

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@MickD wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@Andreatoo @MickD @wilma @NYCLatinaMe 

@Nonametoday and Ladies,

I 'm going in later today so I curled the hair!Smiley Happy

Our barely bootcut denim (just a straight leg), Dennis Basso top, our black duster sweater.  Gold and brass jewelry.

In love with the satin gold tone Kendra Scott ers.  Just may have to get the silver!

20201028_115909.jpg

20201028_115935.jpg

@ECBG Love love your earrings and blouse!  You have beautiful skin too.....OMG!!!

@ECBG That's my kind of combo.  Beautiful.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Icegoddess 

I surely do wish Dennis Basso would "hit the mark" with more tops like this one!

I looked at what was available and not in "love"!Smiley Sad

*Also if you have a Talbots Outlet (they're first quality with mostly cotton items), their focus as of a day ago is leopard!

Honored Contributor

I'm a little behind, but I did have a social event to go to tonight.  I'm terrible at mingling events.  Also, it was outdoors and a cold front came through today along with the lingering winds from Zeta, so I also wore my new Susan Graver coat.  Ralph Lauren top with generic black turtleneck underneath, Chaps pants, and Bearpaw booties.  I have to say, while I am pleased with the SG coat, I am quite disappointed in the pockets which are only thin lining fabric.  Seems to me that there are plenty of cheap fabrics that could've been used instead of something that provides no warmth whatsoever in a coat.  Also included a pic of my quickly applied makeup and new perm.

29 OCT 2020 Outfit.jpg

Susan Graver Coat.jpg

29 OCT 2020 makeup &perm.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess  - I bet you felt good today with your new coat and permed hair!  I do love this jacket.  Looks like it fits you pretty darn good.  It's a very attractive coat and I love the side stitching.  Good choice in color too.

The makeup, the hair, the clothing....looking really good.  Lipstick is a nice color too.  So glad you posted!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@MickD  - The LF jeans look good on you and love the outfit.  The skull ring is cool.  Did you get the bracelets at the Q? 

Looks like you have a lot of curl in your hair.  I'm always envious of you ladies with curl!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MickD 

I never quit seafood and dairy and I started eating poultry again 10 years after I originally stopped eating animal products. If I wasn't a lazy cook or had a private chef I would take the poultry out again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dy4HA3vUv2c

FF2D1F9B-1821-4323-8600-E688B9FF618D.jpegGramercy 22 sweater knit dress in olive and black and Hybrid pedal pushers.

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

I'm a little behind, but I did have a social event to go to tonight.  I'm terrible at mingling events.  Also, it was outdoors and a cold front came through today along with the lingering winds from Zeta, so I also wore my new Susan Graver coat.  Ralph Lauren top with generic black turtleneck underneath, Chaps pants, and Bearpaw booties.  I have to say, while I am pleased with the SG coat, I am quite disappointed in the pockets which are only thin lining fabric.  Seems to me that there are plenty of cheap fabrics that could've been used instead of something that provides no warmth whatsoever in a coat.  Also included a pic of my quickly applied makeup and new perm.

29 OCT 2020 Outfit.jpg

Susan Graver Coat.jpg

29 OCT 2020 makeup &perm.jpg

@Icegoddess I love your whole ensemble and the boots!  Are you going to keep the SG coat?  You have beautiful skin too.....so envious!