Esteemed Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

[ Edited ]

@ECBG I went ahead and opened a new facebook account because I couldn't help myself.  Sent some questions about the gorgeous pendant.  Do you think you can post pictures of the backs of your 2 pendants?  Curious about the workmanship...

Also wondering whether I can use my own chain, and what chain...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

@ECBG I went ahead and opened a new facebook account because I couldn't help myself.  Sent some questions about the gorgeous pendant.  Do you think you can post pictures of the backs of your 2 pendants?  Curious about the workmanship...

Also wondering whether I can use my own chain, and what chain...

@NYCLatinaMe 

His backs hold the stone without creating shadows.

He makes them for chains.  I happen to prefer a collar and have several with different widths.

20201024_152704.jpg

20201024_152721.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG THANK YOU SO MUCH!  They look good!  I see you are a repeat customer, you must be happy with the quality.  If I am wrong, please tell me!  This is a significant price for this piece.  Those are my colors...

Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG so i got a reply on the ame pendant.  He says he sold it. I got a feeling about that as I looked at the few items on the website.  You probably got him the sale by posting, so beautiful!  I told him if he got a similar stone and could do for same price, I was in!  So I wait...

Honored Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe 

Of course you may use your own chain.  Having sold fine jewelry for 5 years because of my sciatic nerve, I can tell you the box or snake chains are the strongest.  Box gives supreior shine.

Chris is making my Daughter in Love's pyrite crystal pendant for Christmas.  Pyrite is very heavy and the crystals are smaller.  I have her an adjustable 14 KY box chain for that one.  Of course, she can change it around.

On the smaller pieces, the bale is smaller of course.

Honored Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

@ECBG so i got a reply on the ame pendant.  He says he sold it. I got a feeling about that as I looked at the few items on the website.  You probably got him the sale by posting, so beautiful!  I told him if he got a similar stone and could do for same price, I was in!  So I wait...

@NYCLatinaMe The picture I posted was my pendant I picked up yesterday.  Did he show you the other amy pieces?

Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@NYCLatinaMe 

Of course you may use your own chain.  Having sold fine jewelry for 5 years because of my sciatic nerve, I can tell you the box or snake chains are the strongest.  Box gives supreior shine.

Chris is making my Daughter in Love's pyrite crystal pendant for Christmas.  Pyrite is very heavy and the crystals are smaller.  I have her an adjustable 14 KY box chain for that one.  Of course, she can change it around.

On the smaller pieces, the bale is smaller of course.

I have a variety of chains and collars.  So I am good.  Now I just need the Ame piece.  I couldn't see any bail from the picture, which is why I asked him to show me the back.  The picures showed a thin chain, and sometimes the chains aren't removable if they are part of the piece.  I also wanted to see the finishing, but your pictures addressed that.  You have very nice pieces and your DIL lucky!

Honored Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe 

Did he send you to his site?  Royal Tafari?

The pieces are stunning!Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

@NYCLatinaMe The picture I posted was my pendant I picked up yesterday.  Did he show you the other amy pieces?

I saw them online.  I like the one I asked about because of its size (2 1/2" x 1 1/8").  He offered custom, which is why I told him if he had another stone like the one I asked about, and could make a similar piece for a similar price, to let me know.  I went back and looked at the pieces at your suggestion, make sure I didn't miss anything, and I saw he had marked the piece I asked about as "sold," and raised the price from $300 to $325.  Mmmm...

Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@NYCLatinaMe 

Did he send you to his site?  Royal Tafari?

The pieces are stunning!Smiley Happy

I went there from the facebook page. Didn't see any jewelry for sale on facebook.  It was on the site that I saw the piece that I was interested in.  I sent him a message from the site and he emailed me the response.  I saw lots of pretty pieces, but nothing I would buy at this time except for the ame that he says is sold.  I love ame!