Honored Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

@Hoovermom : Roll Tide😁

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@Andreatoo @MickD @wilma @Icegoddess @tends2dogs and Ladies,

Rain again!

I' in our blue denim, our new nblue dot with stripe button down and our beautiful new scarf.  I loved the print even though it has a touch of mustard, it's not enough to bother me.  I love the navy and forest green.

20200925_093754.jpg

20200925_093827.jpg

@ECBG Love the scarf!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXGSKEjR6_U&list=RDi8dh9gDzmz8&index=21

tonight we decided to order in. About 45 minutes after I placed the order I got a phone call from the driver who said I'm in the lobby! I said I don't have a lobby! He reads off my address. It's the right address but he's clearly not in the right place! Then he asked me if I am at Park center. No! Oh he says. OK OK I'm coming. We looked up the building and of course it was 20 blocks east but he had the right street! LOL when he showed up he said there's another one in Aventura. I answered Another what?! You can't just say I'm sorry I screwed up?? Well at least the food was good as always

31D76F90-FF36-4926-B6CA-DC0693DA8CDD.jpegCalvin Klein wrinkle free cotton button down blouse and Express columnist barely boot cut trousers

The specially engineered cotton really doesn't wrinkle! I would say the hand is pretty much the same but that it's a little bit denser

@Andreatoo Fantastic CK button down!  That was my kinda style when I had a real job.

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@MickD Thank you.  Let me know if you'd like to order one.  It's 30% off with $8 shipping. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

This was Sunday's outfit.  The black dress is the other Renae dress that came as part of the TSV bogo.  I added a skinny black belt like I did with the floral Renae dress.  It looks better in the pic than I felt like it looked looking in the mirror.  I felt like it sorta overwhelmed me.  I think I might let it go.  I'm really needing some winter clothing and I always "discard" something whenever I bring a clothing item in the house.

20 SEP 2020 Outfit.jpg

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Icegoddess 

It's interesting how taking a snapshot give you a completely different perspective on an outfit. Sometimes it's not what it looks like in the mirror at all!

That's why I encourage ladies to do it. Not for the purposes of posting it to the board but simply to see how they look. It's just different in a photograph

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Icegoddess 

It's interesting how taking a snapshot give you a completely different perspective on an outfit. Sometimes it's not what it looks like in the mirror at all!

That's why I encourage ladies to do it. Not for the purposes of posting it to the board but simply to see how they look. It's just different in a photograph

@Andreatoo it's a little depressing though.  I always look stockier in my pics than it appears when I just look at myself in the mirror.  I always hate having my picture taken.  I never look better in a pic than I think I do.

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo @Icegoddess @MickD @SouthernBee 

@San Antonio Gal 

Hello Ladies.  This is the hardest time of the year for me to dress.  Being a "winter complection" I turn green with olives and mustards.  When I find one of the very rare color combinations out that a winter can wear, I grab it!

Today I'm in our new cotton tops in the beautiful cranberry and navy that just came on the floor.  With roushed wrists and a wider neck, I loved it.

Vest Dilards, sterling jewelry.  Threader er's Etsy.  Bracelets Crystal Lee bracelets,  Etsy.

20200927_094450.jpg

20200927_094514.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

This was Sunday's outfit.  The black dress is the other Renae dress that came as part of the TSV bogo.  I added a skinny black belt like I did with the floral Renae dress.  It looks better in the pic than I felt like it looked looking in the mirror.  I felt like it sorta overwhelmed me.  I think I might let it go.  I'm really needing some winter clothing and I always "discard" something whenever I bring a clothing item in the house.

20 SEP 2020 Outfit.jpg

Marilyn Monroe said to look in the mirror and if something stands out, take it off.