Honored Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

@MickD wrote:

@ECBG Love love pink on you!  Such a happy color!

Things are shutting back down here.....salons, bars, indoor dining, etc.  I'm glad I bought a box color again.

@MickD How far south are you?  Aren't you in Texas?

Honored Contributor

@ECBG I'm in SoCal.....smack dab in between San Diego and LA.......in San Clemente.

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@MickD wrote:

@ECBG I'm in SoCal.....smack dab in between San Diego and LA.......in San Clemente.

@MickD Well, they said South Carolina's numbers are rising, and we get a lot of shoppers from there, many of whom, I care about.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Andreatoo @MickD @SandySparkles @wilma 

@Icegoddess 

Hope everyone had our lovely sunshine today!  I had to run to the grocery store since I left the ENTIRE drawer of  foil, zip locks, and saran wrap in the kitchen!

We also didn't have a potato in the house!  I've done a rump roast with onions, beef broth, soy, Worcestershire, and wine.  DH will want mashed potatoes with that.  I don't cook the potatoes with the roast, because when refrigerated, they can get mealy.

I dropped by Chic Fil A because of the discussion of their wonderful peach milkshakes.  It was ok.

Honored Contributor

@wilma wrote:

My outfit for church this morniing. Piano player played 3 of my favorite songs! I sang quietly into my mask from my pew. Very uplifting. Hope everyone has a good week! 

Christopher & Banks cardigan

Kohl’s Croft & Barrow tank

Kasper trousers from Macy’s 

Nine West perforated suede ballet flats

CCAD8D30-9FE9-41EE-AE0F-341C19357C0C.jpeg

@wilma I rarely look at this thread but I have to say that I have the same rug (larger version & same color) in my family room! Smiley Happy

Love your outfit too!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ECBG wrote:

@Icegoddess 

Hope everyone had our lovely sunshine today!  I had to run to the grocery store since I left the ENTIRE drawer of  foil, zip locks, and saran wrap in the kitchen!

We also didn't have a potato in the house!  I've done a rump roast with onions, beef broth, soy, Worcestershire, and wine.  DH will want mashed potatoes with that.  I don't cook the potatoes with the roast, because when refrigerated, they can get mealy.

I dropped by Chic Fil A because of the discussion of their wonderful peach milkshakes.  It was ok.

How wonderful it is that you had a beautiful day! We have abundant sunshine also, and the high has peaked at 73 degrees. I am sure your DH will love the roast! Are you making specialty mashed potatoes? I love roasted garlic with a little Parmesan cheese.😊 I've never had a peach milkshake, but now I have to find a recipe because I am curious.😁

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

@wilma wrote:

My outfit for church this morniing. Piano player played 3 of my favorite songs! I sang quietly into my mask from my pew. Very uplifting. Hope everyone has a good week! 

Christopher & Banks cardigan

Kohl’s Croft & Barrow tank

Kasper trousers from Macy’s 

Nine West perforated suede ballet flats

CCAD8D30-9FE9-41EE-AE0F-341C19357C0C.jpeg

@wilma  I LOVE your cardigan!😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

@SandySparkles wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@Icegoddess 

How wonderful it is that you had a beautiful day! We have abundant sunshine also, and the high has peaked at 73 degrees. I am sure your DH will love the roast! Are you making specialty mashed potatoes? I love roasted garlic with a little Parmesan cheese.😊 I've never had a peach milkshake, but now I have to find a recipe because I am curious.😁

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

@SandySparkles Honey, you don't need a recipe for a peach milkshake, just cut op a fresh ripe peach with juices, add two scoops ice cream, (I LOVE Edy's, 1/3 less calories, but you'll really never know it), and a tiny splash of milk.  You can always add a drop of milk but can't take it away.  Whirl in a blender.  Done!

I do mashed potatoes with a little garlic, some butter, and sour cream.  That way leftovers don't get mealy.  refrigeration causes the sugar in potatoes to turn to starch.

Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@SandySparkles wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@Icegoddess 

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

@SandySparkles Honey, you don't need a recipe for a peach milkshake, just cut op a fresh ripe peach with juices, add two scoops ice cream, (I LOVE Edy's, 1/3 less calories, but you'll really never know it), and a tiny splash of milk.  You can always add a drop of milk but can't take it away.  Whirl in a blender.  Done!

I do mashed potatoes with a little garlic, some butter, and sour cream.  That way leftovers don't get mealy.  refrigeration causes the sugar in potatoes to turn to starch.

@ECBG Thanks! I just wasn't sure if essences were needed for the milkshake, like peach or vanilla extract, and or whipping cream, and the ratios of each.That seems pretty straight forward, so I will make one tomorrow after a trip to the market.😊 

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo @SandySparkles @MickD @wilma 

@Icegoddess and Ladies, 

To add to our day, a 200 lb bear walked down our back yard and to the pond!  Shadow almost chased him, but we have a collar on him hunters use for hard headed dogs!   That was our intention when he gets a scent!

On other notes, I picked up a Tahari lined linen moto jacket on high sale from Stein Mart.  Had to pay SH.  That's Stein Mart.  Much better than spending the entire day driving across the county!