Honored Contributor

Re: Oufit of the day, if you dare!

Nice IM dress @Tennesseegal .  Nice to see you again.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Icegoddess wrote:

@Andreatoo I don't mind if it opens up in front.  I didn't watch the other presentations, so didn't really get a chance to look.  Besides, I had already hit the "buy" button.  I went by the sizing they gave on the product.  Colleen Lopez had the cardigan on over what she was wearing last night, not the tank, and she didn't have it buttoned.

@Icegoddess 

I was not implying that you shouldn't buy it by any stretch but simply to be careful with the sizing. That's all. I think it's cute and I hope it works out for you

@Andreatoo Didn't think you were.  I'm sure I can make it work unless the sleeves are too tight. Seems to be a lot of skinny sleeves out there in the last few years.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Andreatoo @Icegoddess @San Antonio Gal @Tennesseegal @wilma @Shanus and Ladies,

Zappos wanted almost $200.00 for these Fly London sandals.  I was able to find them worn once on Ebay for $45+change!Smiley Happy  I always zoom in on the toe part and would never get a pair with the slightest imprint.

$185 Fly London Yeba Wedge Sandal Leather Platform Sand Cupido Brown

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo @Icegoddess @San Antonio Gal @Tennesseegal @Shanus 

@wilma and Ladies,

Meet the newest member of the family!  He came from the pond below the drive way and into the garage!  He's a tiny snapping turtle named "Snappy" of course.  He's going to live in an aquarium until he can fend for himself.  Anything could get him now.  A brave baby that made the pathway to us is quite something!  His shell isn't even as large as a quarter!

"Harley" another turtle we saved was donated to Chimney Rock. 

Resized_20200410_163708.jpeg

20200606_155953.jpg

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Andreatoo @Icegoddess @Tennesseegal and fellow ladies - you all look gorgeous! 

@ECBG Aaw!  Does she need water and a heat lamp?

I had a red-eared slider than someone left by our neighborhood pool years ago.  I bought her a big aquarium and nursed her back to health.  We had her for a few years, but sent her to a rescue when we moved. (I didn't think she could tolerate the trip).  Her name was Snappy too.

You're dining room furniture is beautiful btw!!!

My son has the day off tomorrow.  We may drive somewhere or go someplace.  I'm getting tired of being cooped up!  I may strangle my husband soon....he's cackling at something in the other room......lawdy.

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@MickD Are you close enough to come here? (western NC).  I'd love to take you to the Folk Art Center.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG I live in southern California.  My sis lives in Alexandria.  I need to visit her .....and road trip to NC!  It would be nice once all this virus is over for sure.

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@MickD wrote:

@ECBG I live in southern California.  My sis lives in Alexandria.  I need to visit her .....and road trip to NC!  It would be nice once all this virus is over for sure.

@MickD Not Alexander, NC the little community outside of Asheville, NC???

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo @That tank and those express trousers look exceptionally good on you.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG My sis lives in Alexandria, VA.