Honored Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Icegoddess 

Do you see how the sweater looks like it's gaping on the models? It's not doing it on Sarah though. You may need to size up

@Andreatoo  No, I didn't notice.  Gaping how?  I know they said if you were busty you might want to size up, but that certainly is not an issue for me.  Both the models they had on at midnight were plus sized and quite busty.  

I can wear a small in a lot of clothes, but I went by the measurements given which put me in a Medium.  I know I can do a small in Colleen Lopez's jackets.  

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo @Icegoddess @dex @wilma @Shanus and Ladiws, 

On the floor for the first time since January!!!

I'm wearing what was our new navy floral blouse and a Bryn Walker navy jacket since the store will be 69 degrees. I finally found some navy sandals from Naot that will work for me.🙃

20200604_101409.jpg

Honored Contributor

@ECBG   Bet it feels good to be back!! 

Respected Contributor

Here we go again--another great outfit made even better by the addition of a unique, versatile piece: that topper jacket.

love it! I'm a fan of cropped jackets, anyway, but this one is special. I love that it's unstructured, and the exaggerated shawl collar is beautiful on its own, but even more flattering because you've paired it with that attractive collarless shirt. Neither the individual pieces, nor details, "compete" with each other, making this a spectacular, put-together, casual look.

What worries you masters you.
Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@ECBG   Bet it feels good to be back!! 

@Shanus I've kind of gotten out of the grove.  I have to remind myself that I love this!  Lol!!!

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Icegoddess wrote:

Yeah, I liked the mocha too, but I felt like navy would go with more of my wardrobe.

@Icegoddess 

did you read my mind? Mocha is the color I would have purchased! But I already have a cute pair of trousers sitting in my shopping cart at the Nordstrom site and I'm trying to resist the impulse to buy them! LOL

4F40022C-486D-4BA9-86F3-FCDB6DEC6753.jpeg

I think you need those trousers.You have the perfect figure for them

Honored Contributor

@ECBG @Happy for you.I know you have too much energy to stay home.Hope your first day back goes great.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Another warm day. Venturing out a bit more. Going to visit a friend. Picking up a deli sandwich curbside and will have lunch while sitting on her deck. Haven’t seen her since February. Looking forward to our visit. 

Karen Scott Top from Macy’s 

Croft & Barrow shorts from Kohl’s 

Grasshoppers boat shoes

C0B3B668-BA85-431E-8A69-520264FD7F42.jpeg

1184A34F-7442-489D-8044-7D5953309D21.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@Moonlady I'm a fan of jackets being so cold natured.  It's 69 degrees in the store!!!!!

You might want to look at Bryn Walker at Dillards.  Their site is 40 percent off.   B Walker's items are unstructured.  I was recommended to take over their designer department but couldn't because of my sciatic nerve issue which developed there when I first started retail retiring from teaching.

Respected Contributor

@ECBG 

Don't think I didn't check out Bryn Walker after that post lol! What a beautiful selection! 

What worries you masters you.