Honored Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

@Andreatoo @So will you keep the  pedal pushers?Too bad the shoes didn't work.They look great in the picture.

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnF0pkWD2Tc

103D9408-E9B1-4000-8700-712D4A2F52B9.jpeg
These shoes showed up today but unfortunately they're going back! They're just not comfortable! Here's hoping the second pair, which was a bit shorter in the heel, will actually feel good but I'm starting to think it's the Canute line that'sjust not very comfortable

@dex I got the pedal pushers yesterday and they're not as tight as they appear in the picture nor as thin

14CA331C-EE6C-4686-8A25-6C88B0204904.jpegProbably a repeat. Both pieces are from Express

Beautiful blouse.

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo Love the white blouse from Express.  

Those sandals were cute, but the pitch of that heel didn't look comfy at all!

Honored Contributor

@ECBG That sucks about the skirt......hopefully the reorder will work out better!  

Last week I received someone else's target order, and then I got a double order from Athleta.....those shipping facilities are hoppin crazy right now.

@Andreatoo I knew those were Camuto's at first sight!  Too bad they're uncomfortable....I love the look!

Things are opening up here.  My stylist called me yesterday.  I told her I colored my hair, but won't do highlights.  I may come in next month, but I'm just not comfortable right now.....even with masks, etc.

Also my fisherman's restaurant opened today.  I can see people at the tables from the beach camera.  I am assuming every other table, and people wearing masks but I can't see.  Not ready for that either.

Have a great one!!!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@MickD Your hair needs to calm down and have some deep conditioning before highlights.  A month out for hair health is best.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG Yes.  This at home lightening stuff dried out my hair a tad.  I'm def in no hurry.

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@MickD wrote:

@ECBG Yes.  This at home lightening stuff dried out my hair a tad.  I'm def in no hurry.

@MickD Do you have a deep conditioner like a hot oil treatment?

Honored Contributor

@ECBG Yes I do.....using it every other day.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ECBG wrote:

@Andreatoo Love the white blouse from Express.  

Those sandals were cute, but the pitch of that heel didn't look comfy at all!

@Andreatoo Dillards has some beautiful sandals by Eileen Fisher, ultra comfy.and Belks is really low!  You might want to take a look!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QV4cQKWJSk

@dex 

Yes I'm keeping them!

6B0BC28D-FE22-40ED-BCAA-2FC3A10132C9.jpegHybrid (Amazon) pedal pushers and Arae (evilne) tunic. The hybrids run in junior sizing so I went up (4-5) and the fit is fine