Honored Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

[ Edited ]

@AmericanBulldogMom are you ok?

Shadow loves having mommy home.  Out of crate training going well.Smiley Happy

How are you in this?  How's the big boy?

Honored Contributor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkD4xSqNVII

Cold front came through, relatively speaking, hence the long sleeves to the office.

ADFA15A8-CDAF-4BD4-A596-53FDC40D0E87.jpegZara sweater and TR slim straights

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo That cold front has been here for a day!  Our state is north of you!  Don't put your cuddle duds up!!!Smiley Happy

Love the top!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ECBG   Bit off topic but maybe you will have some ideas I was watching t.v. Spring Baking Championships and judge Nancy Fuller has been wearing some really bright fun necklaces- they look ‘plasticky’ but am sure they are not.  Only seen two shows and both times loved her necklaces.

First one last week was similar to Logo J355139 but shorter and more colours - this last one was kind of ‘plastic’ brightly coloured tubes then discs in the center - both ony about 18” in length.

As you are so good on jewelry wondered if you had any ideas  - Sorry to trouble you but if anyone knows fashion it is you!  Keep safe.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@dulwich Hello!  No bother at all!  Everyone is spinning their wheels, as am I.  

My guess is that it may have come from target.  There are many places that do plastic, higher quality is acrylic.

I would suggest you do google image with the shape of the bead, or anything else you can remember.  Good luck.  Please let me know!  I'm interested!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@ECBG @dulwich Sorry to interrupt. Are these it?FF48775C-B64D-419A-B77C-5240B244BAD7.jpeg87E0ABB6-9F3D-429F-9AE9-402497413CDF.jpeg

Respected Contributor

Well... this is my outlook.  At this point we do not need any spring outfits and by the summer time due to corona weight gain we will need all new wardrobe.

Honored Contributor

@dulwich Which one do you like?

Honored Contributor

@SANNA wrote:

Well... this is my outlook.  At this point we do not need any spring outfits and by the summer time due to corona weight gain we will need all new wardrobe.

@SANNA I have thought of that 1,000 times!

Respected Contributor

@butterfly123 @ECBG  Wow you Ladies are good - thank you for your replies and the pictures!

I like the multi colour one in first picture - and will check out places you mention.  She has a different one each week I guess - I have only seen two shows never saw the blue one in second picture.