Honored Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

[ Edited ]

@ECBG Wuh?  You're crazy woman.....hahaha!  I don't know if the park & rec people would appreciate me dumping Wilomenias all over the place!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@MickD wrote:

@ECBG Wuh?  You're crazy woman.....hahaha!  I don't know if the park & rec people would appreciate me dumping Willomenas all over the place!

@MickD They're safe and chase out poisonous snakes.  As you may have seen, I grew up on a farm, and live in the mountains, around streams and woods.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0b3DBBs10U
Not so scrubby today but I could wear sleeveless since I wasn't going to get frozen out of the office!

C330E22B-05D3-4DB4-973F-E6CB5271E743.jpegMadewell sleeveless tee and  Lee skinnies

“Rap is to music as etch-a-sketch is to art”

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo Lovely Darlin"!Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@MickD wrote:

@San Antonio Gal We can post our at-home outfits! 

I had been thinking at some point about signing up for Rent the Runway.  They have a store near me and I could actually go and look at the stuff, but I did not sign up.  I still get their emails and I enjoy looking at the pretty outfits, but now they are featuring WFH outfits!  I don't think we need Rent the Runway for that!  My jammies will do.

My mom thinks it's the end of the world.  She is in her 80s living in the Saint Louis area (where my 2 sisters live) in assisted living.  I know what she means.  They are not allowed to get closed to anybody, and neither are we in NY.  I experienced 9/11 (which I thought was the end of the world when I heard "explosions" -- skyscrapers falling it turned out -- and saw clouds of orange dust coming at me) and Hurricane Sandy all NYC black out for one week, but this is its own kind of worst with everything closed and social distancing.  The post Hurricane Sandy was a little apocalyptic wandering around in the dark hoping to find stuff to meet your needs.  We pooled our resources.  NYC post 9/11 had a lot of people in the streets trying to cheer each other up amid the tremendous loss.  But now everything is closed and the streets are empty, and we can't get close to anybody.  all we have is our electronics.  Eerie.

Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

For our now defunct Diversity Week, I had ordered some pieces that I probably won't get to wear this year.  So today, I decided to get dressed.  (I may or may not be wearing a bra. Cat Wink)

(New) J. Crew tee

CP rose ring

Goodwill Buddha + SW bracelets

Hudson jeans

(New) Old Gringo boots

Gorgeous bracelet!  great find.

Honored Contributor

@NYCLatinaMeOh my goodness!  You HEARD the skyscrapers falling?  I can't imagine.

I had 30 teenagers to take care of when I didn't know myself what was going on.  The coverage started during the daily 10 min. morning news show we had.

Honored Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

Gorgeous bracelet!  great find.

@NYCLatinaMe 

Thank you!Cat Happy

It's actually several- the Buddhas are a set of five that I picked up via Goodwill online and the SW inspired is also from GW. I just arranged them together, with two of the five Buddhas and this other bracelet.

Honored Contributor

Back from a walk, onto the "What I would have worn to school for Diversity Week" items.

I bought the  GAP tee for women in honor of the week

The vintage friendship bracelet was a Poshmark find

Hudson camo jeans

Dune London boots (I am actually wearing slippers, since I'm at home, but I probably would have worn these with the outfit).

Honored Contributor

BTW- if you have admired my Old Gringo boots, many were purchased from Rivertrail Mercantile in NC, a small business.  HeartWith a special code, they are offering 35% off of these styles (there are 20 that they highlighted in the email, but these are the three that I own that are 35% off ) because they are an "alltime35" best sellers. Cat Wink