Honored Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

@Andreatoo wrote:

@lolakimono wrote:

@Andreatoo 

Most of my fun colored ones are from several years ago- Land's End.

I bought three last year from Target in black, white and maroon.

Ralph Lauren has a few this season- I bought the maroon, a pinky peach, and navy paisley.  I "collect" them when I see them because they are hard to find.

I can wear the other turtlenecks as is, but in RL when I get a small, it's SUPER clingy and works best as a layering piece.  I don't want students to see blood moving through my veins, lol.  

@lolakimono 

I know exactly what you mean by collecting! LOL I was just in Nordstrom rack and they had my Halogen sleeveless tee, with the perfect neckline, in every color but I'm pretty sure I got them all already?! I don't recall purchasing the blush nor the white but I'm gonna have to check

@Andreatoo @lolakimono  I'm a turtleneck collector.  I have so many in different colors I bought several years ago with cuffs that I would like to replace with no cuffs (and of course the dark ones fade), but I have not had a lot of luck finding replacements for a lot of colors.  I really like the feel of the Kohl's Croft & Barrow brand, but my local store had none, still had short sleeve stuff, on Black Friday.  I looked online and still had no luck unless I wanted black, white, or prints.  I ended up getting some from Lands End.  I do have one short sleeve ribbed knit mock neck in yellow I really like.  All my others are long sleeve.  The one Ralph Lauren cotton turtleneck I have I don't really like because it is too short for me to tuck in.

I also decided the other day that I am amassing a coat collection.  I'm terribly cold natured, so I like having different coats to choose from depending on the temperatures and how dressy I need to be.  I have a few Dennis Basso coats which I love and a couple of Coleen Lopez jackets, and then there are a couple of Costco coats.  One of my faves though is a short black Guess wool coat that looks like it has a second layer on the bottom. 

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess You and I shall be the devias wrapped in beautiful scarves!  I am extremely cold natured!!!

See the source image

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lolakimono @Caligurll 

These are the halogen tanks that are under $10 at the rack

!E3CD7259-2BC6-4640-9488-9BA90DA9B660.jpeg@

B78D51C1-9ED6-4624-BB54-1357354CC344.jpegAmazingly soft! The colors I don't have are the black and the teal

Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@lolakimono @Caligurll 

These are the halogen tanks that are under $10 at the rack

!E3CD7259-2BC6-4640-9488-9BA90DA9B660.jpeg@

B78D51C1-9ED6-4624-BB54-1357354CC344.jpegAmazingly soft! The colors I don't have are the black and the teal

@Andreatoo  I love those tanks!  Too bad I put myself on a clothing budget.

Honored Contributor

@Caligurll 

I thought there was a distinct possibility! LOL

did you see the price?! (Not to be an enabler or anything like that)😉

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal 

What do you think of these?

43E4A53F-A8EF-47ED-913A-5ED63268ABF4.png

Top Shop

Honored Contributor

Cute outfit @Andreatoo .  I especially like the sweater.

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal 

The sweater is nice but I was thinking about the pants. I thought you might like them too 

Super Contributor

Been a while, but here I am today in my newest skirt, a bronze metallic by Antonio Melani I got new w/tags from E-Bay, a $179 retail for $55. Wore with a black lacy top and strappy heels to church, breakfast, and dinner. 

L orraineBronzeSkirt.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@Still Stylish Lady 

I missed you!