Honored Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

@Andreatoo @AmericanBulldogMom and Ladies, 

In order to type my posts in the easiest way, I use the computer then just get out of the Fashion forum.  I open the forum up on my phone and insert the picture since it was taken by the phone.

Things can get dropped like the first letter of a word inat the left hand margin, or other things.  Today the music link to Patty Griffin was dropped.

I'm reposting it.  Some of you might like my "coffee house" music!

Patty Griffin  Useless Desires

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqfGTeTcgdI&list=RDrqfGTeTcgdI&index=1

Respected Contributor

@ECBG, A little while ago you posted a site that had cotton and linen tops. I remember the top had stripes on the front going horizontally on one side and vertically on the other. My bonus daughter was here for the weekend from Chicago to spend some time with her Dad. She likes linen and cotton for summer. I was telling her about this but I did not have the time to find your post. She flew back last night and I tried to find your post this morning. Would you post that information when you have some time? Thank you!

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo @AmericanBulldogMom  and Ladies,

I'm in our watermelon colored top with our new scarf.  I loved the scarf print last year as a skirt but it was too short for me. 

20190625_122050.jpg20190625_122006.jpg

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJGfWMcNqmI

It's like an oven outside!

20190625_093829.jpg

the top is Slinky faux suede! Feels yummy. The pants are BR chinos which also feel yummy! I'm very soft today! Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@tiny 2 wrote:

@ECBG, A little while ago you posted a site that had cotton and linen tops. I remember the top had stripes on the front going horizontally on one side and vertically on the other. My bonus daughter was here for the weekend from Chicago to spend some time with her Dad. She likes linen and cotton for summer. I was telling her about this but I did not have the time to find your post. She flew back last night and I tried to find your post this morning. Would you post that information when you have some time? Thank you!

@tiny 2 The brand is Habitat, and the shop is La Vida Hoca Women's Boutique.  It's owned by a lovely couple from South America.

828-697-3644.

Honored Contributor

How about music and a laugh?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_PWHl4Wbrk

Got the Amazon Echo yesterday and was playing with it last night. Mark said 'Alexa, tell my wife Andrea she's beautiful' Alexa says 'I can't determine that'

I'm pretty sure its broken Woman LOL

Me 8.jpg

Old Navy tee and Oso straight legs. I'm really happy with these jeans especially considering what they cost! They're a little more dressy/ trouser-y

Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo it's obviously defective!  Not very charming...

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo @AmericanBulldogMom and Ladies!

Whoopie!!!!!  WHAT an amazing day!  

I took my friend (and asst. mgr.) for lunch at the Corner Kitchen.  She had never been and absolutely loved it!

After we went to the store that sells the amazing Babars scarves and Eileen Fisher, then we went to Soft Surroundings to try on a top I had been looking on line.  I love their color. Their style is the bridge between stylish classic and more creative, which I am.

I tried on a few items and a lovely associate was checking me out.  I had a fresh copy of my resume with me because I had expected to see an asst mgr in there I had worked with at Belk, but she was on vacation.  I asket the woman checking me out if the store manager happened to be there and she said with a big grin, "I'm the store manager!!!".  We had a "Mini interview" right there!  We're going to have coffee next WEEK!!!!!!!

I SO want to move to this store.  I have survived two horrible asst mgrs where I work and I hate the push to constantly open packages between customers since funds for a stock person have been pulled!  

It's also a little closer, and they close at 7 pm, not 9 pm!!!!!        Smiley Happy

I'm wearing one of our navy embrodered tops.                   

20190626_120246.jpg   

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo It's another "woman" dear.............

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@tiny 2 wrote:

@tiny 2 The brand is Habitat, and the shop is La Vida Hoca Women's Boutique.  It's owned by a lovely couple from South America.

828-697-3644.

@tiny 2 I just looked on La Vida Hoca's public FB and they're displaying the blue and white choice in my black and cream shirt.  Same shirt, different colors!