https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzT8AoOau1Y

got some sunshine today!

Me 4.jpg

ITC and Lee skimmers.....

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

@ECBG wrote:

@Andreatoo @AmericanBulldogMom and Ladies,

What a beautiful day here.  A few fluffy clouds although it may rain.

I'm in one of retail's light embroidered tops.  There's also embroidering down the sleeve.  If it rains, I'll be too cool if I don't have another arm later.  I'm also wearing a tunic from INCE Collections  in black and white.  Black and white handmade ers.

20190617_105331.jpg

Cute uncredited shoes!

Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

It's icky/rainy here! Welcome to June (July & August) in Miami!

I'm thrilled to share this with you and if you want to dance @dulwich crank it up!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NTm2eqZuWk

Me 3.jpg

One World top, Oso jean. What you can't see is the bitty vertical micro pleating in the top that makes for a yummy soft texture...

Pretty top!  I never go tank top, other than with a jacket (I like my upper arms covered), so that is why I rarely comment.

Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG I hope something good comes your way soon!

Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG are these the shoes?  Are they tight in the front/toes?

4eea3f86-cb83-4bbb-a524-0278349a2dc3-2.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe I have YASA.  The one you pictured is a little different in the straps.  Sometimes F London doesn't quite get the strap right and the little toe sticks off of the foot bed.

I love YASA and have it in black, an off white, and red.  I do use a shoe stretcher since I have a bunion and spent 37 years standing in a classroom in high heel sandals for easily half the year.  The rest of the time, I wore boots with heels and I was on linoleum.

If you think you need a shoe stretcher, let me know.  The cheep ones come apart when you tighten them down.

Image result for fly london YASA

This one had an issue with the toe falling off.

Image result for fly london sandals

Honored Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

@ECBG are these the shoes?  Are they tight in the front/toes?

4eea3f86-cb83-4bbb-a524-0278349a2dc3-2.jpeg

@NYCLatinaMe Looking at this one again, where the little toe would be is open and the toe would likely stick out in this one.

Honored Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

It's icky/rainy here! Welcome to June (July & August) in Miami!

I'm thrilled to share this with you and if you want to dance @dulwich crank it up!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NTm2eqZuWk

Me 3.jpg

One World top, Oso jean. What you can't see is the bitty vertical micro pleating in the top that makes for a yummy soft texture...

Pretty top!  I never go tank top, other than with a jacket (I like my upper arms covered), so that is why I rarely comment.

@Andreatoo !  Love the clean cut of this top on you!  Wonderful colors with your hair; I'd have to drape you to get your season.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks @ECBG looks like the Yasa are not available.  I didn't think I had the right shoe (ankle strap too narrow in my find) but I have read you raving about Fly London and I know you are on your feet all day, so I will check out one of their styles one day.  My feet are wide in the front with a narrow heel and are hard to fit.  I am trying hard not to ruin my feet.  I buy wide most of the time, so since I had never seen Fly London in wide, had not paid attention.  But looking for this shoe I saw Nordstrom had a handful of wides, so I'll just keep my eyes open.  I have the little toe issue with some shoes, I know what you mean.  Not a good look.  I'm all set with shoe stretchers.  Thanks!

Honored Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

Thanks @ECBG looks like the Yasa are not available.  I didn't think I had the right shoe (ankle strap too narrow in my find) but I have read you raving about Fly London and I know you are on your feet all day, so I will check out one of their styles one day.  My feet are wide in the front with a narrow heel and are hard to fit.  I am trying hard not to ruin my feet.  I buy wide most of the time, so since I had never seen Fly London in wide, had not paid attention.  But looking for this shoe I saw Nordstrom had a handful of wides, so I'll just keep my eyes open.  I have the little toe issue with some shoes, I know what you mean.  Not a good look.  I'm all set with shoe stretchers.  Thanks!

@NYCLatinaMe You can find YASA if you go to amazon image and put it in.  Then, click on all of the pics. You will be lead to whe website in most cases.  I bought the last black one in my size on amazon.  

It takes about 4 days in TIGHT stretchers to get a good fit, then back on the stretcher every evening for several days.