Honored Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

@AmericanBulldogMom

That makes 2 of us!

lol

Respected Contributor

@dex wrote:

@AmericanBulldogMom I see you wear LF jeans often and they look great on...do you buy your usual size?I think we are similar sizing so I was hoping you could help me get the right fit.I usually end up returning all of the pants I order due to sizing.I don’t have much of a butt so they sag in the rear.

@dex I always order jeans to fit my waist. I hate “tight” or anything cutting into my waist. In LF numbered jeans I wear a 6. In all her lettered jeans I wear a Med. I like how the Med’s fit bc they are just snug enough to not be loose and sloppy looking but also not too tight or constricting. I won’t wear anything thats not comfortable. In her full length jeans (boot cut/flare, etc) I always wear Talls. That may make a difference for you which is why I am mentioning (not sure if you are also tall or not).

I also have more of an athletic build, I would call it. I’ve always been very active and played sports. So...I do have a butt (LOL) and my upper thighs are not skinny, they’re a little thicker/muscular. Not sure if any of this is helpful. Let me know what other info you would like. 

Honored Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom I am usually a four..simply because I have no butt but I do carry a little on my waist so do you think these pants have small waists?Thanks for all of your help you gave a great description....maybe you are Q host material.

Respected Contributor

@dex wrote:

@AmericanBulldogMom I am usually a four..simply because I have no butt but I do carry a little on my waist so do you think these pants have small waists?Thanks for all of your help you gave a great description....maybe you are Q host material.

@dex I wouldn’t say the waist is small in these jeans, no. Based on what you are describing I think the Med’s I wear would be too big on you. Her silky denim line is very comfortable and has lots of stretch (but do not grow throughout the day), another reason I think a smaller size is better for you. Hope that helps, but plz feel free to ask away at anytime. 😉

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@DREAMON I FINALLY rec’d my Spanx Distressed Jeans today. I ordered all 3 colors. The black and white fit perfectly, but surprisingly the Med blue ones fit tighter, esp in the waist, and are a lower rise than the others. 🤔 I will try to exchange them, but since they are sold out I don’t expect to get the exchanged pair. ☹️ I am very happy with the black and white pair though. I don’t have any jeans in these colors so they’re a great addition. 

Honored Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

@DREAMON I FINALLY rec’d my Spanx Distressed Jeans today. I ordered all 3 colors. The black and white fit perfectly, but surprisingly the Med blue ones fit tighter, esp in the waist, and are a lower rise than the others. 🤔 I will try to exchange them, but since they are sold out I don’t expect to get the exchanged pair. ☹️ I am very happy with the black and white pair though. I don’t have any jeans in these colors so they’re a great addition. 

@AmericanBulldogMom,

I too thought the Med Blue ran smaller than usual. I bought 2 different sizes and will keep the larger size which is 2 sizes up from my normal size...UGH. They are a little loose but the smaller ones are just too tight all over. I bet the blue ones will show up AS IS in a few weeks due to the sizing issue. 

Thanks for letting me know.

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo@AmericanBulldogMom and Ladies!

I was home today and taking caring for Shadow.  Aside from all of the 1 million potty trips, he picked up the plastic water dish and floated the kitchen floor!  It took an entire beach towl to soak up the excess then left "wet"!

The empty bowl was left on my expensive couch.!

After that challenge, I did my nails on the deck in the sun.Smiley Happy

Is it your day off when you're washing your hands after scrubbing the floor all day?

Respected Contributor

@ECBG Gotta love the puppy antics!! ❤️

Honored Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMomI'll remember that while on my knees scrubbing!Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@AmericanBulldogMomI'll remember that while on my knees scrubbing!Smiley Happy

@ECBG Thats why they are so darned cute - otherwise they wouldn’t make it to their 1st bday! 😂