Honored Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

@ECBG wrote:

I hope everyone had a nice "black Friday".

I was on today and saw a few of our regular customers; our giant parking lot was a "bear" to find a place to park.

It's still a little cool here.

Winter white cotton sweater, hand carved mountain man (that can double for Santa), in ivory, and purple handwoven scarf by Vicki Vipperman.  Hand hammered SS er's.

20231124_181824.jpg

santa.jpg

@ECBG 

I like the pretty colors in your scarf, and your pendants and necklaces are always so interesting and unique. I like your ivory sweater too. I wore one of my ivory sweaters on Thanksgiving. 

Hope you're having a good day! 

Honored Contributor

@wilma 

Thank you.  I am off for two days getting a little rest before going back after cooking 3 days, then serving Thanksgiving, then sold on Black Friday.

I hope you are feeling better.

Honored Contributor

Hello, Everyone! 
Catching up on reading this thread today and posting a few comments on recent outfits. You all look fabulous! 

Enjoyed Thanksgiving with my family. Always nice to share and enjoy good food, fun, and conversation. Feeling better. After all the drama of the last month and a very busy week last week, I'm hoping this week will be a bit calmer and free from "surprises". 🤞 

I hope everyone enjoyed the holidays.

Best Wishes for a Wonderful Week Ahead! 🌈

My outfit on Thanksgiving Day...

I bought the Laurie Felt jacket recently at a blowout clearance price. I opted for the brown shade since I already have so many black coats and jackets. I haven't had a brown coat or brown boots in many years. Levi jean, Chadwick's ivory turtleneck, and new Tamaris brown ankle boots. 

IMG_3399.jpeg

IMG_3015.jpeg

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@wilma 

You look very nice!

I'm sure the practice at your church is very enjoyable to celebrate the Christmas season.  With your new director and extra musicians returning, it's going to be a wonderful season in your church!Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@wilma 

Glad to read you are feeling better. You look lovely in your Thanksgiving outfit. Thanks for sharing.

I don't have much in brown tops, unless camel counts as brown. 

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

@ECBG 

@kate2357 

Thank you for the compliments. Glad to be feeling better. Hope you're both having a good week! 

Honored Contributor

We started out at 23! degrees this morning.  If we were to stay at that temperature for about 4 days, we would kill a lot of flea and tick larvae.

Our cotton shades of gray tunic sweater.  Velvet jacket Sundance.

20231129_173823.jpg

20231129_173705.jpg

Honored Contributor

Ouuuuuuu........Nice short jacket, ECBG!

Love, love this outfit.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

Wilma:  Another 'Ouuuuuuu' !   Love your jacket, too!

I started reading from latest posts going back to older posts.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Valued Contributor

@wilma
It's so good to see you post. I'm happy that you are feeling better and had a great Thanksgiving.
Your jacket is beautiful with the embroidery! The color looks so pretty with your blonde hair.