Honored Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

@ECBG wrote:

@GenXmuseWhat's your style?  Where do you like to shop?

I'm pretty trendy though maybe a year behind lol and tend to be a bit quirky.  I like vintage, retro clothing, I shop through Shopbop and Revolve, Style Mafia, Etsy. I like Nanette Lepore, Milly (though usually out of my budget unless I get used),  The clothes on Modcloth are my style but the quality and cut is pretty iffy. 

What about you and everyone else?  

Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF Love the detailing on the leggings. Way to add interest to a standby like that. I love it!

Esteemed Contributor

@GenXmuse

The Zella top is actually light grey.  I used to be a solid winter...when I had hair about the color of yours, but ever since I gave up the bottle lol, I've had to stick with the darker, brighter winter colors.

We think you're special!

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Esteemed Contributor

Tiny's Knot scarf necklace...

20170524_200403.jpeg

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Bonanzajellybean wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@GenXmuseWhat's your style?  Where do you like to shop?

I'm pretty trendy though maybe a year behind lol and tend to be a bit quirky.  I like vintage, retro clothing, I shop through Shopbop and Revolve, Style Mafia, Etsy. I like Nanette Lepore, Milly (though usually out of my budget unless I get used),  The clothes on Modcloth are my style but the quality and cut is pretty iffy. 

What about you and everyone else?  

@GenXmuseLove tops and jackets from  IC Collection at Dillards, some floral cartigans by White House Black Market, Karen Kane, Vince Camuto, Eileen Fisher, Peruvian Connection, and Ralph Lauren.

I C Collection  (I have this in asure blue).  This color reduced to clearance, all sizes, no return.  From $156.00 to $56 and change.  They run true to size and are forgiving.  I wear it with a very long white blouse and black slacks.

Color:Lime - Image 1 - IC Collection One-Button Asymmetrical Jacket

Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG

No emails...Spectrum = Pffffttt!

@GenXmuse

Milly has some gorgeous things.  Your style is eclectic!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Aww, I think you all are pretty special!  @MacDUFF. We just switched to spectrum which after the fact I realized was TWC!  Yikes.  It has it quirks but AT&T was eating us out of house and Home!  

@ECBG Love that jacket you posted!  And in azure?!  Nice! I like Vince Camuto too!

Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF wrote:

Tiny's Knot scarf necklace...

20170524_200403.jpeg

@MacDUFFThis is similar to how I tie them!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

This will have to do for my picture today since my boss was in my studio when I got back to the office! LOL

Oh I accidentally deleted the picture. Oh well it was pretty much a face shot anyway. I'll be sure to wear something good tomorrow and I won't forget my phone

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MacDUFF
I think I have a feel for your style am I being delusional? I think it's part of the fun of seeing you guys cuz now I can say hey I think that would look really cute on you!