Respected Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

@Sooner wrote:

@tiny 2 I am so sorry you are dealing with all of this.  When my husband has had procedures I have boiled a chicken in commercial broth, then strained and frozen that double broth.  It is wonderful and he was so thankful.  

I wish you all the best for a good outcome and speedy recovery!  

@Sooner,   Thank you! Yes I do this. I usually have plenty of homemade broth in the freezer but since I recently moved from a very large house to a townhome. I was using up my freezer so I would not have so much to move. I have a month to prepare so I should be able to get plenty ready for that first week. Jello will also be on the menu along with ginger ale(I hope).

Trusted Contributor

Hi @wilma . I was able to hear your lovely and powerful voice but my post was zapped. I just want you to know that it was a sweet respite from crazy world situations.

You have a wonderful gift.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I still don't understand why @wilma 's voice post was deleted.  Does anyone really know?

Valued Contributor

@San Antonio Gal good question considering all the posted comments enjoyed it. 

Honored Contributor

@tipsy wrote:

@tipsy @San Antonio Gal  Just my guess as I didn't hear it. Was it religious? One of the posters on the QVC forums was banned as she kept posting religious sayings,etc. I see she is finally back.

Respected Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@tipsy wrote:

@tipsy @San Antonio Gal  Just my guess as I didn't hear it. Was it religious? One of the posters on the QVC forums was banned as she kept posting religious sayings,etc. I see she is finally back.

@proudlyfromNJ, If you are speaking of Gloriajean, she was never banned. She was warned and left to another forum.

Honored Contributor

@tiny 2 wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@tipsy wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ, If you are speaking of Gloriajean, she was never banned. She was warned and left to another forum.

@tiny 2  So sorry. I remember her saying many times she was getting in trouble. Forget I posted. 

Valued Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@tipsy wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ yes it was, she sings in church

Honored Contributor

@tipsy wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@tipsy wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ yes it was, she sings in church

@tipsy  I know she sings in church, that's why I asked if it was religious as I assumed it was. I do follow this thread. That was the only reason I could think of that it was taken down.

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

I still don't understand why @wilma 's voice post was deleted.  Does anyone really know?

@San Antonio Gal 

I never got any notification or reason why from the moderators. I'm assuming it's because it was religious content. Guess I won't be doing that again. 

I have a few recordings of my days in a band. I've debated posting a link to one of those songs since those aren't religious. Wonder if that would get me into trouble? 🤔