Honored Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

@Andreatoo wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@Andreatoo 

Thank you.  I needed to lose the weight from being at home last year.  I wasn't happy with me at all.  We're holding eachother's  hands in Among Friends in the Weight Watchers thread.

@ECBG 

I know you've been working at it and it's paying off. How much have you lost?

@Andreatoo 

About 18 pounds.  I "treated" my self too much.  We often had cake at work, but I was running all over the place.  I figured I was burning it off-nope!

Then covid hit-here came a mild depression being stuck at home, I couldn't work with color which kills me,  as well as other things.  I ate sugar because I had no endorphins.

Respected Contributor

@Judaline @Andreatoo 

I have an iPhone and had this problem. I had to turn on cellular data on the phone app in order to send pictures through the messages app, if that makes sense.

Honored Contributor

@Hippiified wrote:

@Judaline @Andreatoo 

I have an iPhone and had this problem. I had to turn on cellular data on the phone app in order to send pictures through the messages app, if that makes sense.

@Hippiified 

I think we need an example. Can you show us that it works?

😉 😏

Respected Contributor

@Andreatoo Ha ha. That's a good one!

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo @Hippiified @BExplorer @ROMARY 

@bigtraps @wilma @Icegoddess and Ladies,

Our high today is 43 degrees.   I'm in a black button down, a chocolate Raffaele long cardigan and our black, chocolate, and white paisley scarf.  I've had the gold omega for years.

20210125_090407.jpg

20210125_090502.jpg

Honored Contributor

Happy Monday, Everybody! Hope this week is good to you! 

We had a wintry mix yesterday, Sunday. Today & tomorrow, lots of rain. Always makes me nervous, because 

The Ohio Valley region is so prone to flooding. Staying in and staying dry. 

Very old St John’s Bay cable knit sweater zip up hoodie from JCP

Kohl’s Sonoma long sleeve t-shirt

Levi’s straight leg jeans 

Coach loafers

C672662A-76B9-4DC3-AB02-6F8B21998610.jpeg

Closeup of print on t-shirt

75DEF7D3-4A5C-45EE-98A0-29D16491A4E0.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

Today's chilly sitting around the house ordering seeds outfit.  Old sweatpants, Costco top with a turtleneck underneath that you can't see, and some Bearpaw slippers.  

Sweats.jpg

@Icegoddess 

Looks super comfy. What kind of seeds are you ordering? 

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@Andreatoo @Judaline @BExplorer @tansy @crawford5153 @Icegoddess @wilma 

Another cheery 33 degrees this morning!

I'm in our blanket plaid poncho with a long sleeve black tee.  The black necklace is from a boutique and is actually rubber.  I love that it's deep black and isn't shiny.  The er's are D Basso (I think).

1. 20210122_155554.jpg

20210122_155632.jpg

@ECBG 

Love this on you! I always like red & black together. I also like your long blue vest outfit. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@Andreatoo @Judaline @Icegoddess @bigtraps @Icegoddess @wilma and Ladies,

Today is another Calvin Klien turtleneck in forest green, vintage Ralph Lauren aztec vest with "fur" collar, Marni resin necklace, Real Real, black metal cuff,  Zales.

20210124_105741.jpg

20210124_105820.jpg

@ECBG 

This is killer! I really like you in the darker colors. Have you lost more weight?!

@ECBG  I totally agree with @Andreatoo !  WOWZA, lady.  Great look.  Looks as though the WW is paying off big time.  Lookin good, girl!

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

@wilma a mixture of vegetable and flowers.  Last year I discovered starting veggie seeds in my Aerogarden, so this year I want to try flowers too.  I don't grow that many veggies because I get so little sun in the back yard, so I grow them in containers in the front, some of them somewhat hidden by my polinator garden.  I did two Baby Bubba okras and two Patio Baby eggplants at the front entrance and a cucumber in the back of the pollinator garden.  Mostly the flowers are annuals, but I did get a couple of perennials. 

I'm really not a big veggie eater, it's often more about enjoying growing them than eating.  I had missed fresh okra though.  I also miss growing corn, but I don't see that one happening.