Honored Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

@Andreatoo @Icegoddess @MickD @wilma 

@Nonametoday and Ladies,

This is our yummy knit cowl neck top in gray and black.  Black I C Collections vest, Tory Birch resin necklace (from that site, Silpada er's and bracelets.  B Low The Belt leather and acrylic belt.

20201019_104809.jpg

20201019_104841.jpg

Honored Contributor

Rainy day here. Hanging around the house. Doing some laundry. Hope everyone has a good week! 😊

Macy’s Karen Scott Sport navy knit pants & hoodie 

Kohl’s Croft & Barrow short sleeve t-shirt

Keds boat shoes 

CFE58C11-2B1D-4A3D-9947-A646A49E01A8.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@ECBG   I love cowl necks, much better than turtlenecks.  I like that look on you as well, very, very much!  I do not wear vests.  I cannot carry off the look as I am short.  But it looks great on others.

Honored Contributor

@Nonametoday wrote:

@ECBG   I love cowl necks, much better than turtlenecks.  I like that look on you as well, very, very much!  I do not wear vests.  I cannot carry off the look as I am short.  But it looks great on others.

@Nonametoday 

Thank you.  Actually,  if you should decide you want to try a vest, the two I got here from Style List seemed shorter.  This one is fairly long.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@Nonametoday wrote:

@Nonametoday 

Thank you.  Actually,  if you should decide you want to try a vest, the two I got here from Style List seemed shorter.  This one is fairly long.Smiley Happy

@ECBG   I like those little vest (weskit), sleeveless with long-sleeve button-down collar blouses with cuff links.  Love that look for me because I am short but long-waisted.

Honored Contributor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snYIjA1qRNg&list=PL_v-86SSsxB7RYnXa1e-DR5uKD_YDR2zo

EDFE52A1-9A96-4ECF-82BE-5269B25ECF22.jpegHeartloom (Nordstrom) top and Hudson Beth baby bells. Vince Camuto shoes

Honored Contributor

@wilma 

You must have had the rain that left a few days ago!

We're in W NC.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@wilma 

@ECBG 

Heavy rain here last night and lighter rain today. I’m in the Ohio Valley Region. My DH doesn’t want me post my exact location. My state is west of NC. Our city’s riverfront is the Ohio River so that narrows my location down to a couple of possible cities. 😉

Honored Contributor

Raining here again today. Took DH to a doctor’s appointment. After that we picked up my prescriptions and went to the pet store to get dog food. Very exciting! 🤣

Dress Barn 3/4 sleeve lightweight crew neck sweater 

Levi’s bootcut jeans

Capelli black ankle rain boots 

Fashion Bug rain slicker - I don’t know if anyone remembers that store. I never bought much there, but I bought this slicker on sale for $10 probably 15 years ago. It’s been a great little jacket for rainy weather. Love the color and hood. 

47A92D89-C4E3-45FC-97EE-4A40916B092A.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@wilma wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@wilma 

@ECBG 

Heavy rain here last night and lighter rain today. I’m in the Ohio Valley Region. My DH doesn’t want me post my exact location. My state is west of NC. Our city’s riverfront is the Ohio River so that narrows my location down to a couple of possible cities. 😉

@wilma 

Actually, the rain that came up from the gulf made an eastern turn over you to me.

Howdy "neighbor"!!!!Smiley Happy