Honored Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNHPoHLqtTk
I prefer male vocals but there's just some ladies that I can't resist!

Showed up at work this morning not realizing it's the holiest day of the year!! Would've been nice to get a heads up. Oh well. When I looked up the dates a few weeks ago I could've sworn both holidays were on the weekend...

192CA4D1-7A01-459C-81F2-A1637E412525.jpegLinea tank and topper and Amazon pedal pushers.

The linea twinset came in a bunch of different colors. I wonder if they still have some? 

Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo I downloaded an app that modified my calendar with all the religious holidays.  I am sure you can get one of those.

Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG You're welcome.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

Showed up at work this morning not realizing it's the holiest day of the year!! Would've been nice to get a heads up. Oh well. When I looked up the dates a few weeks ago I could've sworn both holidays were on the weekend...

192CA4D1-7A01-459C-81F2-A1637E412525.jpegLinea tank and topper and Amazon pedal pushers.

The linea twinset came in a bunch of different colors. I wonder if they still have some? 

@Andreatoo Oh no.....hahaha!  I am a bad jew too......my husband and son are catholic so no one knows what's going on half the time!  Atleast you remembered. 

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@Andreatoo @SandySparkles @Icegoddess @Icegoddess 

@MickD @wilma  and Ladies,

I'm in the cutest shirt we have had in black and white.

Black with white stitches vest, Dillards.

Blue Labrodite index finger ring and pendant.

20200928_105013.jpg

20200928_105035.jpg

@ECBG Looking sharp!  Love the white stitching on the vest!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@MickD@Andreatoo 

Not religious but I do know the High Holidays and Passover, we had dinner with my brother out back for Rosh Hashana last week, hubby and I light candles for our parents Sunday night and said the Memorial prayer, and I spent sometime watching services from the Central Synagogue and the Park Ave Synagogue, it made me fell better about missing the in person prayers

@MickD wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Andreatoo Oh no.....hahaha!  I am a bad jew too......my husband and son are catholic so no one knows what's going on half the time!  Atleast you remembered. 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

This was Sunday's outfit.  The black dress is the other Renae dress that came as part of the TSV bogo.  I added a skinny black belt like I did with the floral Renae dress.  It looks better in the pic than I felt like it looked looking in the mirror.  I felt like it sorta overwhelmed me.  I think I might let it go.  I'm really needing some winter clothing and I always "discard" something whenever I bring a clothing item in the house.

20 SEP 2020 Outfit.jpg

@Icegoddess I love the leopard print topper!  You always look great!  I should post my last pic.....I look like an unmade bed again...haha!  I look the best in fitted clothes even though I prefer loosey goosey stuff.

Honored Contributor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCVsjqfwViM&list=RDdCVsjqfwViM&index=1

60773049-DE29-4646-A2DC-AF6C6EF18506.jpegHalogen blouse and Gramercy wide leg crops

Honored Contributor

@MickD Great to "see" you!  It's been a few days.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCVsjqfwViM&list=RDdCVsjqfwViM&index=1

60773049-DE29-4646-A2DC-AF6C6EF18506.jpegHalogen blouse and Gramercy wide leg crops

@Andreatoo Yum!!!!!  LOVE it!!!Smiley Happy