Honored Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

[ Edited ]

@SandySparkles You can always ask.  I taught Foods, and Adv. Foods, but color and Design are my passion.Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@Andreatoo @SandySparkles @MickD @wilma 

@Icegoddess and Ladies, 

To add to our day, a 200 lb bear walked down our back yard and to the pond!  Shadow almost chased him, but we have a collar on him hunters use for hard headed dogs!   That was our intention when he gets a scent!

On other notes, I picked up a Tahari lined linen moto jacket on high sale from Stein Mart.  Had to pay SH.  That's Stein Mart.  Much better than spending the entire day driving across the county!

😲 Poor Shadow! Good thing he had the collar on!

I'm a sucker for a good sale!😁 I purchased a black moto jacket from SHQ last year that just didn't fit quite right. I really tried to like it, but by the time I decided it just was not for me, the returns window was gone-lesson learned. Enjoy your new jacket.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

@ECBG 

The best milkshakes I ever had contained an egg in the recipe! My best friend's mother used to make them for us before school when I was 12.

I haven't done it myself in literally decades but apparently Trader Joe's sells pasteurized eggs so I may look for them next time I'm in there.

Not a good idea if you're trying to lose weight but the taste difference is night and day! They make the shake much richer and creamier. I don't know how it would work with a fruit-based milkshake. Ours were always chocolate

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Rest In Peace Naya

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuzK6FusELo

DG2 blouse and DKNY Bermudas

D068B406-29F8-463D-9D6C-74E21D314CEF.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@ECBG Next lions and tigers!  I heard on the news yesterday that bears are gobbling up calories - as much as 20,000 cal a day.

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@MickD wrote:

@ECBG Next lions and tigers!  I heard on the news yesterday that bears are gobbling up calories - as much as 20,000 cal a day.

@MickD Heavens!  I hope not.  I hope the bear family doesn't get my little baby ducks!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CagbTwPxXw

23A1C4A9-F3A5-415C-8336-0AD0BC2BE5AA.jpeg

Massimo mock neck , Lisa Rinna jeans

Honored Contributor

My Sunday outfit.  The song we were singing was had a bit of a Country sound to it so I thought this was appropriate.  Notice the bell sleeves.  Bell sleeves were all the rage was it last year?  I have had this much longer than that.  Same problem then as last year, the sleeves are uncomfortably tight where the bell attaches to the sleeve.  Also a pic of my shoes and accessories.  I'm particularly fond of stone necklaces like this much more than sparkly jewelry.

JUL 12 2020 Outfit.jpg

Strappy shoes and necklace.jpg

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Icegoddess 

Those are some sexy shoes!!

I'm not a fan of elastic on the sleeves either. Looks good but I hate the way it feels

I recently bought a really cute top at target but the sleeves had elastic and I was going to take it back. my husband convinced me to have my MIL remove the elastic instead. He really liked the shirt

I prefer opaque stones too. I've bought a few Jay King pieces lately. I also like more sculptural metal pieces

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

My Sunday outfit.  The song we were singing was had a bit of a Country sound to it so I thought this was appropriate. 

JUL 12 2020 Outfit.jpg

@Icegoddess 

Looking good! I envy the fact that you are getting to sing. My choir isn’t allowed to sing - only piano.