Honored Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

@wilma 

thank you! She's such a cutie!!

Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

@Icegoddess @Thank you so much for leaving me such a detailed plan for achieving the beautiful skin that you have.I think you have some interesting ideas and they really work.I have never cocktailed ingredients the way you do but I think it is worth trying.

Sorry it took me so long to thank you but I seem to have trouble receiving hearts and notices lately so I missed your reply.

@dex no problem.  I don't believe in keeping beauty secrets because if it's such a secret it'll probably get discontinued.  I have enough trouble as it is with things I like being discontinued.

I do change things up on occasion.  I know Elemis has an upcoming TSV and I might fall for that depending on what it is.  I have used their Marine Cream in the past and liked it, but I just can't affort it at full price, or more accurately just won't pay that price.  But, the one line that has been a staple for me for several years now is the M Asam.  He has been upping his prices recently too, but I can usually find a deal on a supersize or 2 fer.  

Honored Contributor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMZFYNm3b7U

Abound twist front sleeveless tee and Amazon cargo shorts

5BCFFFF7-CA89-4E77-8C5A-7A38D00EDAE4.jpeg

Honored Contributor

This was my Sunday look.  I've probably posted it before.

Jun 28 2020 Outfit.jpg

Respected Contributor

ARe: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

@Andreatoo    Just stopping by to say that you in that Calvin Klein black printed dress is my favorite look EVER ! Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo @wilma @Icegoddess @SandySparkles 

@Shanus 

Hello ladies!  Hope everyone has been enjoying their day.

Yesterday, after gray and rain starting at 1pm, we got sun 

then went to our fav shrimp place.  Masks until we sit down.  

We've had an issue on the beach with "rocks" since the hurricane .  The guy that puts up our cabana says the rocks are chunks of coral that broke off.  Sometimes they are under the water and you can stub your toe.

Has anyone dealt with anything like this?

20200703_131728.jpg

Honored Contributor

@ECBG 

Never seen anything like the rocky coral chunks you described on the beaches. 

My experiences are there are more shells on the Atlantic Ocean than the Gulf Coast panhandle. We’ve seen lots of brown seaweed on the gulf coast after a storm. I’ve been to the Pacific Coast once and saw lots of rocks! 

Honored Contributor

@wilma  We're an hour and a half north of Myrtle beach.   We''ve either come to the other little beach next to this one or once before here, next door since 1991

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess Your outfits are lovely and it doesn't matter at if you've shown something before.  I

It's just fun and interesting to see.   You might inspire someone that hasn't read the thread before. 😁

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Andreatoo I JUST saw on a CNN post that an 11 yr old boy i. FLA. lost his life to COVID.

My heart goes out to all families,  but this one in particular.