Honored Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

@ECBG Yay you're back at work!  Love that cabinet......it is gorgeous!  Where is it going to go?

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo @MickD @Moonlady @wilma @dex @Shanus  and Ladies,

This was the navy sandal that took 3 years to find.  The toe part is adjustable so they're bunion friendly!!!!!

Although, I love that 3 in heel in Fly London, they didn't have a navy.

NAOT 'Intact' Sandal, Main, color, NAVY/ POLAR SEA LEATHER

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@ECBG   Bet it feels good to be back!! 

@Shanus LOVED it!  I had to kind of get in gear!  We're doing quite a lot to make sure customers are safe.  Someone came in to get a birthday hug, and I can't!  These masks are SO durn hard to breathe in, plus they come up and cover my eyes.  I can't half see what I'm doing!!!

I"m also going to be on green beans, tomatoes and roasted vegies for the rest of my life!  Even though I gained a few pounds, durn if my pants weren't sliding down!!!  I was doing the "take a step, kick out, HIKE EM UP!!!!!"!

Also, darn!  The Folk Art Center cancelled their fair in July.  The downstairs enter has space galore!  They'ering a "virtual" sale. A lot of the crafters are going to the show at Freedom Park, Charlotte.  I don't remember how to get there if I ever was.  I spent all of my time going to the Metrolina Fairgrounds to buy antiques.  I'd stay there all day, then we'd come home!

That show was the highlight of my summer next to vacation!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]
  • @MickD In the corner of the dinning room

I'll take out the ladder back on the back wall and move the sideboard over.  The ladder back bar stool has been outgrown by the grandsons.

The hornet's nest will be moved.

20200601_184326.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess 

The design of the cardigan, we will call it, had the two sides not meeting in the middle even though it has buttons. On the two models last night it was pulling horribly so they clearly weren't wearing the correct size. But I didn't hear the sizing instructions and I don't know if they were wearing their usual size or not. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_3PeiE07KE

FFCDB632-B8A5-4B86-B050-53655DC02832.jpegFree people blouse and Oso casual jeans. The top is reminiscent of those wrap style tops dancers used to wear over their leotards in the 70s! Remember those?

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess Love the pants!  Since they're wider, they'll go great with boots on the fall/winter!  You GO!!!!!!")

Honored Contributor

@dex 

I am weak! I bought them and these!

BC5D135A-9398-43D8-8BC8-CFCE5B2A4D64.jpegTopshop has great pants! They're  not loaded with spandex

Honored Contributor

@Oznell wrote:

@ECBG--  you got it!!!   Absolutely gorgeous.  What fun you'll have with such a magnificent piece of furniture!

@Oznell Anything you want go to his etsy site and he'll send you a picture!  He "only" has 4 warehouses!!!

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@Andreatoo @MickD @Moonlady @wilma @dex @Shanus  and Ladies,

This was the navy sandal that took 3 years to find.  The toe part is adjustable so they're bunion friendly!!!!!

Although, I love that 3 in heel in Fly London, they didn't have a navy.

NAOT 'Intact' Sandal, Main, color, NAVY/ POLAR SEA LEATHER

Really nice shoe and perfect heal.I can see why you chose them

Honored Contributor

@ECBG 

Naot has beautiful shoes but weren't they a small fortune ?