Honored Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

@wilma Cute shirt!!!!!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@ECBG Aaaaw what a sweet dog!

Okay I finally got the b*lls and did my hair.  It turned out better than I thought it would.  I used a light ash blonde.  It did a great job lightening my roots, but it darkened my highlights.....surprisingly. The formula has changed since I did my own hair 20+ years ago.  I have a platinum blonde highlight kit I may use....I need a few days for me to look at my hair and figure it out.

Before

P_20200508_163949_BF.jpg

After

20200525_155909.jpg

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@MickD Beautiful color.  You need to wait at least for two weeks before doing highlights.  Since you lightened, likely you had some bleach in the color.  If you rebleach strands too early, you could have breakage!

For the next two weeks, condition like crazy.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo @MickD @wilma @Shanus @lolakimono @Icegoddess 

"Lovely" day today!  I waited for an after lunch service call and surffed the net all day looking for prints that will go in this house.  There's one I want to get rid of.  

I guess I'll just wait until the July guild show.

Honored Contributor

Color looks pretty darn good @MickD !

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal Thank you!  My hands were shaking.....I cannot lie!

@ECBG Oh that's good to know!  I used to color then highlight in 2 days......my hair was young then!  What are you planning to do on your house???

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@MickD After the beach, we're going toward a new deck.

Honored Contributor

What an ugly day! Thunder and lightning and my electricity went out about four hours

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nU278yFdvgQ

8CD74DA9-79C0-4301-B47C-C55297619182.jpegHalogen sleeveless tee and Kut from the Kloth bootcut

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@Andreatoo @wilma @MickD @Shanus and Ladies,

Whoppin' "good" time today on the midst of a large rain system courtesy of the hurricane.  I went for shots, but I did get to chat a while with one of my fav former students who was doing the "Temperature Before Entering" station.  I got to see new pictures of her granddaughters.

Then, I actually didn't mind taking a return to the mail box!!!!!Smiley Happy

I had on black jeans and a short sleeve pink tee for shots and a black raincoat!!!Smiley Happy

I just ordered this from Serengetti!  20 off of 90!!!!!  I also got the tie top in black and white.

@Andreatoo @MickD @San Antonio Gal @wilma @Shanus 

This set finally came today.  The "shrug" which I ordered inturq, black, and white fit fine.  The skirt was like it was cut for the junior department.  Amazing since I had gotten their black and the white krinkle skirts and they were right on!

I was able to get a price adjustment and free shipping for a skirt I hope will fit!!!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnF0pkWD2Tc

103D9408-E9B1-4000-8700-712D4A2F52B9.jpeg
These shoes showed up today but unfortunately they're going back! They're just not comfortable! Here's hoping the second pair, which was a bit shorter in the heel, will actually feel good but I'm starting to think it's the Camuto line that'sjust not very comfortable

@dex I got the pedal pushers yesterday and they're not as tight as they appear in the picture nor as thin

14CA331C-EE6C-4686-8A25-6C88B0204904.jpegProbably a repeat. Both pieces are from Express