Honored Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

[ Edited ]

Outfit a mix of past items from us and retail.

I had a wonderful lunch in Biltmore Village with a Guild artist that brought me handmade hoops.  Stuart Nye is our first cottage industry and their online catalog is a grid of beautiful styles on 96.5 SS, copper, or and brass.

Ring and cuff by artist Delias Thompson. Fringe belt, Vicki Love, Guild.

20220805_155551.jpg

20220805_155612.jpg

20220805_163655.jpg

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@4kitties 

There you are in the middle of the "group".  Don't be concerned.

This is what I told my seniors in my counseling course.

"Being negative is like black paint.  Being negative makes your eyebrows draw down, and you frown. 

You touch black paint and get one drip on you, suddenly, it's all over you!

Black shuts out light."

Take charge of your own path.

Honored Contributor

When good women do nothing evil triumphs!  There are way more good women around here than duds!   And the duds just wind up making themselves look bad!

Carry on, fight the good fight, and for crying out loud please tell me where you got those pants!!!!!Woman Very HappyWoman TongueWoman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

When good women do nothing evil triumphs!  There are way more good women around here than duds!   And the duds just wind up making themselves look bad!

Carry on, fight the good fight, and for crying out loud please tell me where you got those pants!!!!!Woman Very HappyWoman TongueWoman Very Happy

@Sooner 

Oh, I LOVE your statement!  May I adopt it please?

If it's my pants you want, I call them capris, in the store they're skimmers.  They are in petites also, and in our store, the petites inventory is larger, they prefer other styles (here).  Being an hourglass (they only have 2% stretch) I went up a size.  There is a variety of neutral colors.

What is your size?

Honored Contributor

@Sooner 

Champagne Toast Type Fragrance Oil

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Ladies, Andera's DH posted this picture.

He said she LOVED this dress.  I wish she were still here!

I feel she's smiling down on everyone!

May be an image of 2 people, people standing and indoor

Honored Contributor

@ECBG Actually I am getting rid of some skimmers because I am overloaded from last year. I also may need to go down from 16, but am conflicted on the matter because they are tres comfy and I don't have to unbutton them to come on and off.Woman EmbarassedTMI???

I wear my crops way into Sept and early Oct when it is hot. My chinos and ankle jeans are hit and miss in the fall here.  

Honored Contributor

@Sooner 

GOSH!!!!  You would love our clothes!  Is one of my stores near you?

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@Sooner 

GOSH!!!!  You would love our clothes!  Is one of my stores near you?

One in Oklahoma City and one at my mail box.  Postman is going to ask for over time from them.  I have 30 years worth in the closet.  LOL!!!  Started wearing their clothes to go to football games when we got to go to the suites!

And they have fit through thick and thin!  I've saved a fortune on alterations. Thin and not thin I can wear them off the rack.  It's a miracle!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I'm a lurker here,  I enjoy seeing those who post their photos and the clothing discussions.  I like most of the outfits I see here, once in awhile I don't. That's normal.  But for to me to sit here in my anonymity and criticize anyone posting here would be very ignorant.  Let's just ignore the mean spirited ones here and enjoy what Andrea built.  

Trees are the lungs of the Earth