QVC Customer Care

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

Frequent Contributor

That is a darling skirt! Love it! I love color and patterns and they look great on you.

Trusted Contributor

@ECBG  Loving the pretty skirt on you.  Wow you kicked it up several notches by wearing this.  You look ultra feminine and polished.  Something that pants and capris do not do.  You should wear skirts more often than you do. 

Esteemed Contributor

@crawford5153 wrote:

@ECBG  Loving the pretty skirt on you.  Wow you kicked it up several notches by wearing this.  You look ultra feminine and polished.  Something that pants and capris do not do.  You should wear skirts more often than you do. 

@crawford5153  I said that before also and I hope we see some more skirts before the cold weather starts.

Honored Contributor

@crawford5153 

I have a lot of skirts and don't think of them!

Honored Contributor

@ECBG   I do LOVE that skirt!  The whole ensemble gets an A++!  Woman Very Happy

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Sooner 

You're too sweet!!!!  Many thanks!Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

Sunday's dress.  Tulip Skirt from G by Guliana, top by Croft & Barrow.  The skirt is slightly longer on one side, but the angle of the pic exaggerates it.  Shoes are Steve Madden.  I was going to wear some cork sandals by Sam Edelman to match the cork belt, but at the last minute looked at the SM ones and thought I don't wear them that often.  The Sam Edelman's would be more comfortable to walk in though.

31 JUL 2022 Outfit.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess Love the combo, and I would love that yellow top with a jean jacket too!!!!!! 

Honored Contributor

@Sooner, I just got my first Denim Jacket the other day.  It was the Skinny Girl one that was the TSV on HSN the other day.