Honored Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

[ Edited ]

@ECBG 

@namealreadytaken 

@Citrine1 

Thanks for the kind words and compliments.

A wrap or faux wrap dress is my favorite style. I think 

it flatters my shape best. My waist isn't as tiny as it used to be thanks to menopause, but the wrap style still works for me. 

I've had those dark navy wedge sandals for many years. I absolutely love them. Surprisingly comfortable for the height. The wedge heel and sturdy straps help with stability and comfort. I can't wear narrow thin strappy sandals. 

Here's a photo of the shoes in more detail...

IMG_2615.jpg

Respected Contributor

Like those shoes too @wilma .  And your wrap dress.  

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

@wilma 

You know all the vendors that we like have just about quit putting leather on their shoes.  You have to go with someone like Paul Green or Donald Pliner to find any leather on a summer shoe and a lot of that is pleather made from those little plambs.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@wilma 

Antonio Melano  clothes through Dillard's "home brand" are extremely high quality and beautiful.  The line has a little bit of a "design edge" from time to time.

You would probably like the softer line, Alex Marie which had beautiful things as well.

Honored Contributor

Today I wore a tissue paper thick cotton tunic and went to the dentist then a friend and I went to see Top Gun Maverick.  If you liked Top Gun, you will probably like it, I did.  I took in my light weight denim jacket, but never got cool!  Very odd!

Then my friend and I had some pit smoked barbecue.

Esteemed Contributor

Love the striped jacket @ECBG .  You have a lot of really cute jackets!

Honored Contributor

@Citrine1 wrote:

Love the striped jacket @ECBG .  You have a lot of really cute jackets!

@Citrine1 

Many thanks.  I want to look more professional than pants and a tee in the floor, and I don't "feel" I look my best either.

I have found those little tunics camo hips nicely and add a vertical line.

In addition to Habitat, I love going to Appleseeds Catalog for Foxcroft tunics which are no iron and regularly on sale.

Esteemed Contributor

Well, you are always very well put together @ECBG .

Honored Contributor

We were to hit 90 today, but had a little  sprinkle this afternoon which made it a little nicer.

I did FINALLY wear the "fluffy" white skirt which I got from Serengeti last year.  I also got the black!  A girl can never have enough black skirts!

The white on white patterened jacket is from last year, retail.

I managed to pull off part of the design on my handmade ring.  DH is fixing it!Smiley Happy

20220616_184704.jpg

20220616_184722.jpg

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@wilma 

Antonio Melano  clothes through Dillard's "home brand" are extremely high quality and beautiful.  The line has a little bit of a "design edge" from time to time.

You would probably like the softer line, Alex Marie which had beautiful things as well.

@ECBG 

I have both Antonio Melani & Alex Marie items in my closet. I've been happy with the quality of both lines.