Honored Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

@wilma 

What a beautiful classic look!  Just gorgeous!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@wilma wrote:

Thank you for all the compliments, everyone. Looks like "they" deleted my post. Guess the Google link to my singing was not allowed? 

Not only was your link deleted but many of the posts, telling you how gifted you are, including mine were removed.😡 You sang beautifully @wilma and it is disgraceful that anyone would have reported your post and anyone saw fit to remove so many posts.

DISGRACEFUL!

Honored Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

@wilma wrote:

Thank you for all the compliments, everyone. Looks like "they" deleted my post. Guess the Google link to my singing was not allowed? 

Not only was your link deleted but many of the posts, telling you how gifted you are, including mine were removed.😡 You sang beautifully @wilma and it is disgraceful that anyone would have reported your post and anyone saw fit to remove so many posts.

DISGRACEFUL!

@Trinity11 @wilma I assume we can round up the usual suspects!  Woman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

@wilma 

I am so very sorry your link was removed!  You are so very talented, and it was just a blessing to be able to experience your singing for a minute.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Trinity11 

Sorry that I wasn't able to see and read your and others' posts that were deleted. Again, I thank you and any other posters for the kind words.

I'm assuming the fact it was an outside link was the issue. Or maybe the fact that it was a religious song was got it "booted"? Or copy right issues with the song? 

Edited to add:

I was so focused on trying to figure out how to get an audio recording inserted that I didn't think of any of the above "issues". It took me an hour to figure out how to do it. 

Honored Contributor

@wilma wrote:

@Trinity11 

Sorry that I wasn't able to see and read your and others' posts that were deleted. Again, I thank you and any other posters for the kind words.

I'm assuming the fact it was an outside link was the issue. Or maybe the fact that it was a religious song was got it "booted"? 

I just wanted to thank you @wilma for helping me to feel so much better in light of the tragedy in Texas. Hearing your beautiful voice was healing and made me think how there still is much beauty in this world of ours....💕

Respected Contributor

I agree with other posters that this is a wonderful classic look.  Very nice and works well with your figure.  I also enjoyed your song and appreciate you sharing your voice with us along with your fashions. 

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Respected Contributor

@wilma, I wanted to tell you that you have the voice of an angel.

Thank you for sharing your talent with us and with your congregation.  

Regular Contributor

@wilma 

As usual you look lovely.  I just read your link and some of the positive comments were removed.  How very sad. Songs are posted all the time. I do not understand why we cannot be allowed to hear your beautiful voice.

Honored Contributor

@ladyfox412 wrote:

@wilma 

As usual you look lovely.  I just read your link and some of the positive comments were removed.  How very sad. Songs are posted all the time. I do not understand why we cannot be allowed to hear your beautiful voice.

@ladyfox412 I suspect someone decided it was "religious."