Respected Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

@wilma 

Absolutely lovely, thanks so much for posting.  You have a beautiful voice.

Esteemed Contributor

@wilma Thanks so much for sharing.....that was beautiful.  I sing alto in our church choir but could never do a solo.  The closest I came was a song we did at Christmas as a trio and I did the alto part.  Your husband is very good as well.  That's a song that I was not familiar with and I enjoy learning new songs.  Thanks again for sharing!

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

That was beautiful @wilma !  You have a strong and clear voice.

I'm thinking it wasn't a song, but more of part of a psalm similar to what we would sing after the first reading at Mass.

That was very enjoyable.

Honored Contributor

@wilma 

You have a beautiful voice!  Thank you so much!!!Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@Lucky Charm  I think you are right.

@wilma you really do have a beautiful voice!

Respected Contributor

@wilma   your voice is so lovely...you truly are gifted.   and your husband has a distinctive voice as well. thank you for sharing!

Honored Contributor

I hope everyone had a nice day, I was on the edge of freezing!  We had gray skys and 64 degrees.  Customers were cold as well.

I grabbed a pink spring sweater and threw on a black and white striped tunic by Habitat.  I had on my long chain with the coin and Joan Rivers rope.

I had reached down for a bag and apparently too close to the counter felt a hard "jerk" as I straightened up.  I pulled an "O" ring holding the necklace together apart!  The necklace fell to my feet!

Sorry I didn't take a picture, I was mad at myself!!!

Honored Contributor

Beautiful voice @wilma .  So nice of you to share.  

Honored Contributor

Thank you for all the compliments, everyone. Looks like "they" deleted my post. Guess the Google link to my singing was not allowed? 

Honored Contributor

Sunday outfit for singing

Anne Klein dress with a Chadwick's tank top underneath 

Life Stride pumps

Necklace and bracelet from a Lia Sophia jewelry party several years ago. I wore the bracelet and posted it a few weeks ago. This is the only matching jewelry set I own. I also wore the lapis ring set again. 

On this Memorial Day weekend may we remember all the men & women who sacrificed their lives in the line of duty while serving our country. 🇺🇸

Blessings to All 🥰

0D4ACE9D-A368-4103-B63E-2500017D9FF5.jpeg